Some of our projects!!

Im also looking forward to seeing the prices for powder coating wheels. Everything looks awesome!!!

Damn Mike you’ve been busy!

Ready to add another exhaust to your portfolio? Are we good for March 16th?

Can’t wait for snow to melt and you guys to get the Miata :ahh

cant wait for you guys to take care of the paint on the integra!!!

I CANT WAIT TO QUIT MY DAY JOB! :rofl

3X, 3000w oven elements running 220. Digital temp controller running a heavy duty contactor relay for the elements.

10 min or so warm up time with 9000watts for the volume on my oven people say.

Sure are, see ya then

10-4 Buddy!

Mike when you quitting the state? It has been on my mind alot lately to move on from this dead end job. i wanna get back into working on cars fulltime.
/pjb

As soon as my wife finishes her BS and goes back to work fulltime again!

Its sad that i get more work done at my day job for my side job… and thats becasue we are slow and have nothing to do at the state.

so true. lol

I wish i could say the same. Im busy all the fucking time doing shit i hate to do.
Would rather be using my hands and getting paid rather than sitting on my ass behind a computer screen.

that’s why I’m so grateful that i got the opportunity to work with my dad in his shop before i have to go out and get a job i hate, and be stuck there.

i realized that i hate computers, but love working with my hands, so now I’m in the auto program at BOCES.

can I have your state job? I dont even know wtf you do but Im sure its better than my job.

the word “better” is in the eye of the beholder.

PJB sure you can have a my job. You would hate it to. Hear report they are talking layoffs every three months then worry if you are affected. The pay blows unless you have a college degree and pass a test. Tired of that shit.

Ive got 2 college degrees, does that count?

Shaved MK4 Jetta trunk in primer waiting for black metallic pearl.

Looks good, Definitely having my MK4 brought down

A customer brought his bike tank and fenders to us becasue the last “painter” he dropped them off to did a horrid job attempting to paint some flames on them. Not only did the flames not even look right shape wise, the prep looked like it was done with 80grit prior to base coat, the base was so thick when it peeled the pinstripe for the flames, it was a 2-3 mill high edge that would never cover with clear, luckily he took them back in time from that guy and brought them to us. As we DA’s them down, the paint was so thick and so wrong in all ways, it wasnt even dry yet!

We worked our magic and got them stripped, prepped and in sealer. Then I shot a black base, dusted on the first coat of the flake he picked out, dusted a shot of black lightly over that to tint the first layer of flake (so they looked more gun metal than chrome), then dusted on some more flake, and shot 5 layers of good clear! When I say dusted on, the flake was so big it wouldnt shoot out our 2.2 primer gun, so it was coat the parts in intercoat, then take a hand full of flake and use the guns air to blow it on the parts from a few feet away! OldSkool stuff right there! I came out looking like I was at a rave party for a week. :rofl

Here is the tank cured, wetsanded and polished to glass. The pop outside in the light is awesome. if you look at the edge of the paint, the sun hits the flake and it looks like it is above the clear, like dust laying on the surface.

painted a CF trunk for a EvoX. Faded the lip into bare CF for a little extra touch.

Pushed/pulled the AWD donor car in for Dave and tore into it. Dude, what a mess. Instead of counting broken bolts, we found it easier to count bolts that actually came out! Bolts were frozen into bushing sleeves, studs broke off the body, a turbo bolt snapped off, lift arm went through the rotten rocker, head gasket must have been bad it dumped some nasty coolant out, over all no fun.

BUT, the parts we needed are good. Trans, most of the front end, fuel tank, rear end stuff looks ok (still have to take it off the shell) and the only non-rusted underside of the shell was the 2 drive shaft carrier bearing supports I cut the spot welds off and peeled off without issue!

Dave its going to need alot of sand blasting on the AWD parts we want to reuse.

Ill fire up the oven for some PC!

holy shit, thats so surprising considering the visable body was sooo clean lol… guess I shoulda looked undernieth, then again, I bought that thing blind without seeing it lol

Is the motor good or is it shot? Those motors go for alotta coin.