Some of our projects!!

h0twh3els = Murdock

On a serious the push bar looks awesome :wow

I’m not a welding connoisseur by any means but these beads look really good

thanks vlad! I need to work on my steadiness a bit on long continuous welds around objects like tube, flanges, etc. That one I did in 2 passes. you can see the little crater on the right in the shadow where i stopped and didn’t really feather out the “off switch” if you will.

vlad volvo needs a push bar!!!

I never see him mentioned, but my cousin Eric at the shop does some bad ass body and paint work, not to mention his an A+ quality mechanic. Plus rep cuz!!!

Yeah where is all the love for eric and myself… ForeverAlone… Chris I love the design of the bumper you decided on it looks awesome man!

R32 dude is a fucking goof

Thanks K, the design was altered by you guys to work a bit better. But it did come out pretty cool.

Eclipse. DONE

:ahh

Going on a trailer as soon as Dave can setup an araingment to get it tuned. I am detailing it tonight and I am officially done with the eclipse. For now! lol Nothings ever done, right!

We converted it to Speed Density becasue the MAFT, GM maf were making it tough to get running with 2Kcc injectors. Alot less to tune and worry about in the long run.

Cage is done. NHRA spec 6 point. 1.75" .120 wall DOM. Fixed door bar on pass side and a swing out / removable door bar on the drivers side with ART clevis’ to adhear to spec. Built as tight to the sliding action on the roof and the doors as we could. Harness attachments are solid steel slugs sent through the crossbar and tigged in top and bottom of the tube then threaded for G8 hardware.

here is all ya get for pics at this point. After its detailed and more pics are taken ill be writing a KK novel thread and will document it very well.

looks sick… nice cage.

Eric gave me a handy the other day. <3

thanks Sbardy!

Cage is sick bro!

and the beast finally runs!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCSuP06Zf3w”]Fully built 2.3 stroker hta86 Eclipse first start up - YouTube[/ame]

its been body work at CRC lately. We finished up a MK5 R32 that went off the road. took out the front and rear, rockers, exhaust, suspension and more. 4 week process. Finding parts was a nighmare and insurance company dragged its feet every step of the way.

We took in a 81 Vette for a full respray. It was taken apart, tons of body work time, and finally paint, we are buffing it now. Color is the aniversary blue pearl color I want to say off the Lemans edition C5.

Plenty of pics to come from those two.

This was what I took from this weekend step by step start to finish. Shaved Integra rear hatch, wingless and badgless. Its a tough trunk to do body work on. the sides have these compound curves molded into the lid so you have to pay attention to keeping those lines. there were a few dents in the trunk too we worked out and shaved the 2 emblems too. Also the rear bumper was hit, cracked and warped. we worked it and its back in shape, saved the OEM bumper, which is hard to do and discontinued now. Front bumper the emblem and plate holes were filled too.

Lil dusty and the static charge built up from buffing it has fuzzies stuck to it you can see in the pic.

as always fantastic work man!

didn’t that car like smash into a pole a couple years ago

:dunno

the car is clean as hell if it did, whoever fixed it did a heck of a job.

lol that was justinks car. this isnt it

no idea. Customer’s name is Dillon. Reall nice dude too. The car is solid, just a few dings and stuff on the shell but other than that its a damn clean car.