Some pics of the "Nissan" by Nolan Persons

hahah I’ve always hated S:N

I’ll tell you why… back in the early days of S/W, Elvis was on there with his lame ass stock charger. Well a bunch of the guys, myself included, gave him advice on the 22x10 viper wheels, coils, adapters, tire sizes and even got help from some of the sw guys in person. Speedhunters even posted pics of his car BECAUSE of SW help and pics. Whatever dgaf that’s what forums are for to help people out. So anyway the guy is really good at graphic design so he started making peoples sigs which were awesome so obviously ppl used them (made one for me but he refused to leave out the s:n banner), they all said STANCENATION on them and linked them to his new blog and forum, a direct rip off of SW. Ben and Mike kindly asked him to ease up on the advertisements for his site but he was a huge dick about it and proceeded to talk shit about the forum that helped him out just so he could promote SN. He would post about it and link to SN constantly and played his charger off like he was some legend and never mentioned where he got the help from. He went to Stance of the Union (SW event) just to promote the fuck out of SN. Idk I just found it super disrespectful to sw (normally you dont cross promote your forum like that) and he just happened to be one of the first people to jump on the stancefagblog bandwagon to try to make money. If you go on S:N youll notice right away he allows anyone to advertise and is 100% in it for the money. Go on SW and you will see that every single vendor is chosen and held to high standards and not allowed to advertise like crazy but instead encouraged to contribute and participate with the community. I know first hand that Mike, Ben, and Andrew don’t make much from SW and always reinvest… we all know they could make a killing from that site with the amount of views they get

Whatever I guess I’m just ranting about Elvis being a massive sell out. I’m all about making money and capitalizing on shit but not on the one thing I love.:dunno I HATE all stanceblogs and stance whatevers that exist because some tools (the REAL STANCEFAG bandwagon nut ryding rusted out roof racking sticker bombing wheel spec ripping off douches that you guys love) think they can make some money off the community

/stanceblog emo rant probably not worth reading