Some pics of the "Nissan" by Nolan Persons

This car looks absolutely horrendous.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wWNbu_f2PE[/ame]

Oh hey faggot, had to come back to drool over the car some more huh, and/or probably sad because I said you don’t have real life friends. Post some pics of what you drive. You won’t.

Whatever you say, Petey Pablo.

Too much of a pussy to post up your car?

I don’t see a reason to do that. It’s nothing special lol

I’m just busting your nuts breh. I think it’s unique but I always see Mexicans driving those lmao. Granted they drive rusty shitboxes and not ones that are nearly as clean as yours…

Well these cars look retarded and like grandpa cars in stock form so they go for dirt. That would explain that occurrence lol. It’s one of the most undervalued cars in the market IMHO and that’s why I love it. You will NOT find a car this luxurious for the price. People think I’m fucking loaded, it’s great. If I was Mexican I would be driving one of these on c-list 22s fore shoreee

I know we bust nuts, I just don’t get bashing someones car because it’s not your style. I don’t like the style of a lot of the cars on here but I respect people doing their thing and can appreciate all cars. I really don’t mind someone dislking what I drive because that’s expected and they aren’t built to please anyone but myself, but it fucking pisses me off when someone talks shit and doesn’t have anything cool to back up the shit talking. N’a mean? At least I build shit and do what makes me happy. I have no idea what you drive.