some pictures of my car!

fuck season the rims are amazing

on another note tho lucas your car looks FUCKING MINTY FRESSH ALSO.

LOL! Really? There aren’t easier (aka. nastier) ways to rip them off? like…with a crowbar or something?! LOL! Rip off your entire back! lol but then they’ll probably break the bulbs + lens in the process. lol

Yea, you’ll end up breaking the lights before you even come close to removing them with a crow bar lol.

haha! how much did it cost you for the upgrade - the cost of the tail lights + the labour?

lower + lip

other then that it looks cleann

lol, yeah martino… how much did the labour cost you?

I lol’d.

To the OP, very nice hatchie, looks very fresh and oh so clean lol.

I got a sweet deal. The lights were $560 used, and I only got charged like $290? I think for the labour.

is this guy serious?..wow i dident know so many tools signed up to SON latly…

get out of my thread.

sweet deal…

Lucas, she looks great! Yeah, I think you can go a touch lower in the front…

The lip thing, I think the zenki lip would hold you over just fine until you found the cash to do it right… it will fit well with the skirts too, you have to consider that for what you do with the front… so many people just buy random parts and they don’t ‘fit’ together.

Your car makes champagne look pretty good I must say!

Good times chillen with ya.

Nice car man. Starting to look like Tony’s car…to bad he isnt sellin anymore. Keep up the good work!

Looks good, that car is clean!!!

lookin good man, nice clean car… maybe I’ll see you around keswick when its hot enough to swim at the beach lol

hey lucas, how was the swap for you? Can you go through the steps and details? did you replace or cap the resevoir or pump? i’m about to get my subframe back next week so i’ll be doing something similar.

PFFF…

Yeah it looks nice…
BUT I really wanna see how it performs this year!!

Apperently there is no more crazy body roll? ;-(

Looks Great overall.
Lots of time and money spent

Hey Lucas… car looks nice, but it looks a bit too tackey with the body pieces and the wing. Even the wing holes that were taped… I’d get a more streamlined body kit. Just an opinion.

the body is all stock parts nothing aftermarket…

anyways the subframe went really well…becasue i had bobby and others at s1dc help …if it was just me doing it ide still be under the car the hardest part was taking out all the hicas lines and actuater, we welded up the hicas resiviour and banjo bolt on the hicas pump and its working great. best best would be to get a non hicas pump though and non hicas resiviour…other then that it went smooth thanks to everyone helping me.
i also think i somehow got a 2 way diff in the jdm subframe lol so yeah it performes alot better now just pushing it a bit …save it for the track!!

Looks good, but get a front lip, and peel off that stupid black stripe along the whole car, it really kills the look of it.

needs kouki front bumper, but other than that it looks good