Some shit is going DOWN in Cali right now. *This pertains to you gun-nuts

http://i.imgur.com/dHkZjQx.jpg?1

Timeline of all incidents from a local resident. Newest info at bottom, editing as I get more details.
Suspect: Christopher Dorner[1] - Former LAPD officer and Armed Forces member. Trained sniper, proficient in numerous tactics, firearms and police procedures.
CRIME TIMELINE:
Sunday Feb. 2nd: Suspect wanted in connection with murder of two people[2] in Irvine, CA. The woman being the daughter of a retired police Captain who was involved in the suspects termination hearing. The other victim was her fiance. Suspect was employed from 2005 to 2008 with the LAPD and was fired for “allegedly lying about actions of a fellow officer” he reported for abuse.
Last few days: Suspect posted his 20-page manifesto[3] to Facebook. Suspect’s “target” list seems to be centered around 12 people though around 20 names were mentioned (and later blocked out) of the manifesto.
Tue/Wed: Suspect was in San Diego County within the last 24-hours. Spotted near the Loma Lake base which was locked down and reopened. It has been confirmed he stayed at a hotel near the base on Tuesday, checking out Wednesday.
Wed. Night: Suspect allegedly tied up an 81-year old gentleman and attempted to steal his boat but was unable to operate it. Suspect’s wallet and a detective badge were found nearby. State-wide alert goes out via California Highway Patrol.
Thu. (~1:30 AM): Citizen notified police that were protecting another of the suspect’s targets of a truck that fit description. They followed and one was injured when the suspect fired upon them, grazing his forehead. They were not able to give chase.
Thu. (~1:35 AM): Just minutes later around 5 miles away, two officers sitting at a red light have the suspect walk up on them and open fire. One officer is killed, the other is injured but expected to recover. Story here.[4]
Thu. (5:15AM): A patrol unit assigned to protect a different target identified blue truck with the two ladies in it delivering newspapers. Reportedly the lights were out and officers opened fire in rapid bursts, a brief pause and then more bursts (according to witnesses). No details known on if they identified themselves. Both women were hit, one twice in the back and one in the arm. Both are expected to recover.
Thu. (5:20 AM): A few blocks from the first mistaken-identity shooting, police were responding to the shots fired calls and came across another similar pickup truck to the suspect’s. There was a collision to the rear of the vehicle and police fired three shots (at least) into the windshield of the driver who was luckily uninjured and not involved. Story here.[5]
Thu. Mid Day: An UNRELATED high speed chase was shown on local news. It was originally reported as a carjacking/stolen car and that there was a female driving and a possible male passenger. She ended up being alone, picking the wrong day to flee from police.
Thu. (1:41 PM): A burned-out truck matching the description of a getaway vehicle owned by triple-murder suspect was found in the San Bernardino mountains (Big Bear). No VIN was legible but it’s believe this is his car.
Thu. (~4:00 PM): There is a large operation going on in the SB Mountains/Big Bear involving SWAT and other agencies as they scan the area. This is the primary search area right now, given the vehicle found. They have actually asked air news teams to not show what they are doing, something the news claims is an unusual request despite the seriousness of this situation.
MISC. LINKS:
San Bernardino Police Scanner[6] (credit: BagelMaster)
Los Angeles (LAPD) Police Scanner[7] (credit: BagelMaster)
LATEST DETAILS:
5:15PM: Suspect has mailed a package to CNN’s Anderson Cooper[8] who confirmed it via Twitter. The package contained a note, DVD and a coin that had been shot through with bullet holes.
5:35 PM: Press conference info - Tracks were found leading away from the burned out vehicle in Big Bear but no suspect has been found. Tracking dogs, air resources (with FLIR night vision) and 125 Law Enforcement officers are in the area doing door to door searches. San Bernardino County is the lead organization with Irvine/Riverside involved. May become one of the largest manhunts in California history.
5:40 PM: Suspect called himself a “top shot” Sharpshooter. The Navy has three levels or proficiency, Marksman -> Sharpshooter -> Expert as the top level. Reportedly he listed as a Marksman with rifles (lowest level) but he’s listed as an Expert (highest level) with a 9mm pistol. He is also trained at shooting from his weak side/hand.
5:50 PM: A former friend/colleague of the suspect was quoted as saying he received a letter/DVD two weeks ago in January. The letter reportedly pleaded with his colleague that he was innocent and had not lied about his co-worker that he reported. The DVD reportedly had interrogation footage from the incident/hearing he was fired over. No other details given and the letter/DVD was handed over to Irvine police according to the interview. NOTE: I can’t find a link to this, but I saw it on local news. If anyone can find this story, please private message me.
5:55 PM: Suspect’s appeal to get his job back was denied in 2011, upholding the original decision back in 2008 to fire him. In 2007, he had reported a fellow officer for excessive force on Mr. Christopher Gettler. In his statement, he said that “she stood up and kicked Gettler twice in the left clavicle. And then…kicked him on the left cheek, causing him to start bleeding”. It was later reported Mr. Gettler was a schizophrenic and that Dorner filed the complaint about his fellow officer two weeks later. His allegation was classified as “Unfounded” and he was charged with “making false statements” and was officially fired in early 2009. In December 2012, he defaulted on his home in Las Vegas and just days ago his Naval Reserve career was terminated.
6:00 PM: Suspect has a home somewhere near Las Vegas. The search area is covering all of California and parts of Nevada at this point. Other areas heavily involved in California are Corona, Riverside, Irvine and Big Bear Lake. Big Bear ski resort and schools around the various incidents have been closed.
6:10 PM: Incoming rain/snow may halt air searching operations but for now they are still up in the sky.

Sorry for the shitty formatting but I’ll be damned if I’m going through that shit to weed it out, click the reddit link and read it there.

Looks like this dude is partially motivated by gun control, here’s a link to his manifesto he posted on Facebook:

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/21019027/murder-suspect-chris-dorners-online-manifesto-about-slayings

The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullsh*t because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a ****ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

This is like…crazy…and I hate to use this or offer any praise to this nut-job…but he’s kind of awesome in a scary, batman-movie, super-villain kind of way.

I mean, the dude sent a package to Anderson Cooper with a note, a DVD, and a coin with bullet holes in it. Just to get the word out. Wtf, over?

Just got to the Bill Cosby address portion of his manifesto…lol

Mr. Bill Cosby, you are a reasonable and talented man who has spoken the truth of the cultural anomalies within the black communities that need to change now. The black communities’ resentment toward you is because they don’t like hearing the truth or having their clear and evident dirty laundry aired to the nation. The problem is, the country is not blind nor dumb. They believe we are animals. Do not mute your unvarnished truthful speech or moral compass. Blacks must strive for more in life than bling, hoes, and cars. The current culture is an epidemic that leaves them with no discernible future. They’re suffocating and don’t even know it. MLK Jr. Would be mortified at what he worked so hard for in our acceptance as equal beings and how unfortunately we stopped progressing and began digressing. Chicago’s youth violence is a prime example of how our black communities values have declined. We can not address this nation’s intolerant issues until we address our own communities morality issues first.

the guy is a wack, that’s for sure. I thought I read/saw somewhere that he was honorably discharged from the military though

I wont even get into the second portion you quoted as it’s just more rhetorical BS from that end.

It’s kind of sad I won’t be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don’t make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.

Guy is fucking nuts.

Good job by the cops shooting up multiple vehicles with unarmed citizens in them… Crazy though

If I were prosecuting him I would argue he’s perfectly sane on the grounds that he has pretty good taste.

If you read the whole manifesto it would seem that the guy is pretty intelligent and “level headed” in his words but he clearly contradicts himself on multiple accounts and goes off on tangents to say the least.

Guy snapped like a dry twig. Whether some mental issue or just pent up rage we may never know.

And yeah, cops opening fire up on a vehicle just because it looked like the suspects vehicle is bad. I mean I understand that this dipshit just shot up fellow officers in cold blood and their out to get blood themselves, but if LAPD can’t hold it together with some for of proper procedure then WTF :eek3.

no telling what may happen from here on out. What if the guy snaps some more and just decides to go after innocent civilians? Good thing there’s an AWB in Cali to protect the citizens of that state (yup, I had to throw that in there, SO EAT IT SUKKAS! :lol )

I was totally on his side till I read the gun control shit. Now I hope they take him apart piece by piece.

That, and judging by the picture of the shot-to-shit truck above the LAPD needs to go to the range more often. I can shoot left off hand better than that.

Just read through his entire manifesto. He repeats himself every other paragraph towards the end. He definitely snapped, sounds like depression and years of bullshit at work and in life finally got to him.

He’s pro-gun control but admits to doing shady shit to “legally” obtain Class 3 weapons. Wants Hilary Clinton as president, fuck I hate liberals.

If he hasn’t already killed himself I find it unlikely theyll find this guy alive too.

So far LAPD has shot up two innocent people’s cars, and have been “going through vacation homes that are not normally occupied” to find him.

WTF country are we living in here? Since when can you just (presumably) break and enter into someone’s home because there’s a scary dude running around, without a warrant?

I couldn’t give a shit about guns, but I’m really starting to hate this country.

I’m pretty sure the cops shot that one up.

Yeah that was his point :rofl

The story line so far is legit like a movie.

Also, LAPD has asked news stations to not fly over areas they’re searching, and the FAA has given the area “no-fly zone” status. Many people believe its because they have zero intentions of getting this guy alive, and want him dead. It’s like in movies like the Negotiator and others where the main character rats out the bad cops and such, and now they want him dead.

RIP to all those that have been killed.

Kinda like training day lol

they were talking about this, this morning on free beer and hot wings. Apparently this guy is so much of a nut job, he left a goodbye letter to the police saying he will miss certain good shows on the tv and shit.

Did you even bother reading any part of this thread before posting? lol

No. You put to much shit for me to have a interest in reading. You did a KKid post.

I’m sorry, I was negligent to consider that reading more than 200 words is difficult for some people.