Some shots from NJMP [56k warning]

Not sure if your buddy will be doing their individual events, or the 2 day camp. The first thing I noticed was everyone rides at their own pace, no matter if you are fast or slow; and passing is allowed anywhere on the track as long as you give other riders enough space. None of the drills they teach you requires to only do it at a certain speed. Personally I love how they teach the theory behind the drills, but not in a way overly complicated way. I would say half of their drills in level1 & 2 are about the actual riding techniques, and surprisingly the other half are all basically visual skills, stuff about how you should process visual information and how much of visual information to process, which I find particularly useful.

The on track coaching is awesome, 1 coach to 2 students for the 2 day camp, they get to know you very well even at the very beginning of my 1st day. They know what kind of pace you are doing and will be able to work with you on how different drills apply to me, my speed and a my level of riding.

I must say the school is very very well run and format is very efficient. There is very little down time at all, if any. Your buddy will have a blast for sure.

1st day morning was damp, but it dried out eventually. 2nd day was sunny and not hot, which is very good. I’ve been getting some pointers with my form as my coach knew I am already hanging off riding. Then I did the lean bike got more great pointers.

No issues with the front end lifting off. :lol