some snow pics

dude you’re hilarious with the driving baller whips in the winter!!! Gotta respect a dude that drives his shit everywhere!!!

this one just is a whore. nicked name vag cause she loves to show hers :lol

i’ve just got sick of trying to keep cars in mint condition with the mr2. i enjoy cars cause i enjoy driving them. and this car might not be around long, or its gonna get trashed on drifting. so why not drive it in the snow too. i want to get some studded snows and re-create mad mikes newest vid of his rx7 in the snow :lol

it’s hard to tell, what color is the rx7?

dark green

The color looks to be Montego Blue, pretty common FD color. I think some kid called you while I was getting some ink at Nato’s. Does it have a V8 already or is that what you have planned? I haven’t had the pleasure of riding in a FD with a V8 yet but am interested.

Cool pics nice FD & cool dog. I don’t think ive seen pics of it before on 7club?

Vanquish FTW for sure.+rep.Nice pics homie.

Great attitude… I would do the same thing if I had the means to buy a nice 2 seater like that.

I remember going to like a Circuit City one time in Rockland and talking with a kid who had an EM1 Si (this was back when it was new), fairly modded, nice looking and all that (the car, not the kid) and he was pretty cool, until he told me he didn’t take it out in the rain, or even down to NYC because “there are a lot of potholes”…

I was thinking to myself- “ok doo you get a low score”. It’s an appliance- drive it.

Gimme a break!

Have to agree with you here…and Vanquish ownz.

I cried when I saw that pic of the FD in the snow :’(

car is purple

dark brown and smells of mahogany

it’s balck. and yea that’s murray, he’s a good friend of mine. it doesn’t have a v8 in it yet. but i’m not touching the motor thats in it cause that is all money i can put towards the swap. i was gonna do a downpipe to help out on the under hood temps but i found out it already had one on it. which the guy that owned it before me didn’t even know :retardclap

good description of the interior :lol

Nice, I personally like the black much more than MB. Looks pretty good. Has it ever been rebuilt? I’d like to check it out some time and get a ride in it, mine needed a rebuild before I got back from Iraq so I never got to ride in a stock FD. My conservative single feels fast as hell to me, not cause it, but more so because I’m use to stock CRX’s and my old EG. Brook’s took my brother and I for a ride in his EG which was cool as shit.

I guess he use to chill with my fiances brother Brian back in the day. He said that you were interested in swapping a V8 into it. What engine do you have in mind? It’s a great way to get a fun economical car with some power. I get shit for gas milage and I don’t even make much power.

the motor in it has 30k on it now. the car does need some work. its not slow to me but my mr2 deff was faster then this. i like this more though. feel free to stop by when ever you want, i’ll take you for a ride. as far as motor goes i’d want to do either an ls1 or 2 with a t56 on it with some minor work done to it.

It’s crazy how any LSX with some bolt ons and mild mods will give you the power of a decent built single turbo but with better fuel economy and some fun ass torque on the streets. I personally fell in love with my rotory but want to check out a nice piston FD. I kinda like the idea of a 2JZ or RB26. You need to hurry up and swap your shit so I can enjoy it, lol.

those are my exact reason for wanting to do the swap. and the fact that i think the rotary motor is one of the ugliest motors ever designed.

I feel the same way. Cars are meant to be driven.

We gotta meet up and go drifting sometime before the snows over.

next time there is a good like 2 inches i’m down, more then that and the car is more frustrating then fun to drive, less then that and it will be too much abuse on my already abused bushings that i’d be afraid the rear end would fall out.