My new haircut, I mean car...

Some saw it tonight for the first time at My Bubble Tea. Others knew prior. Yes, for my new daily commute, I bought myself a 1991 Mazda RX7 (I sold my Civic for a lot of money about 2 months ago). Got it from Itagaki, the car is very clean, no rust/rot anywhere. It’s white with a black cloth interior. Plans are simple: A Turbo II hood and FD wheels. I def. enjoy it a lot so far, the Rotary motor is a smooth one. Got myself a set of Blizzaks for it, so I should be all set for when the snow flies. I am now once again with 3 cars, and I guess you could say I am a glutton for punishment. The new line up:

1995 Lotus Esprit S4
1991 Toyota MR2
1991 Mazda RX7

I actually don’t have any pictures of it yet, but I will shortly.

sounds like a fun time

i’d love some rwd fun of my own in the winter

Car looks literally identical to this:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/91MR2_photos/untitled.jpg

[quote=“91MR2,post:3,topic:36991"”]

Car looks literally identical to this:

[/quote]

damn thats hot!

nice buy.

Nice haircut, Congrats Joe

wat did u get for the civic

When I think of good DD I never think of Rx7 but it should be fun

Undoubtedly, it will prob. be a pretty bad daily driver, at least in the snow/cold, but I always wanted one, and this one came along. I’d be letting myself down if I didn’t live up to something I’ve wanted, and that would make me a cunt. I don’t like cunts.

wow. looks great! :tup: new rotary boy

[quote=“woody,post:9,topic:36991"”]

wow. looks great! :tup: new rotary boy

[/quote]

Yeah man, me you and Eric need to go out for a drive, we can call it “Rotary Faggotry…”

:hay:

[quote=“91MR2,post:8,topic:36991"”]

I don’t like cunts.

[/quote]

hahahaha :gay:

anyways, pending pics, they are cool cars & look good imo. useless for a winter car but what else is new for you. :rx3:

did you figure out why it was running crappy?

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:12,topic:36991"”]

did you figure out why it was running crappy?

[/quote]

Yeah, it hasn’t had the LS1 installed yet. :lol:

And :picard: at myself…

Anyway, I’m actually a bit jealous. I really wanted to pick up an NA rotary for the winter, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Congrats and have fun!!

lol

Vacuum issues were the cause IIRC. And boy do I hate Mazdas :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to see you got everything running though Joe :tup: If only I had more time… :sigh:

i was a former owner of one of these pigs… my first car actually back in day. Totally a sweet DD to much fun if you ask me beat it and beat it hard especially in snow filled parking lots…:headbang:

he didnt believe me how bad the gas mileage really is…

its such a sweet winter car. I cant wait for winter dorifto. everyone but me has such fun winter cars.

i gotta find me a digital cam corder that i can actually function in the cold

why do you have 3 2-door, RWD coupes… all of which are somewhat notorious for being difficult to maintain?

to me it would make ALOT more sense to have one, maybe two coupes but then as your third car why not something with 4 doors… something practical?

a big sedan or a truck or something.

dont get me wrong, your line up is badass, but there is no proper grocery getter in there.

i think if you saw how much shit the rx-7 can hold, you would dissagree