Some(thing/one) hit my car

I went outside yesterday morning to find this

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/pcproa/taillight_pictures/PICT0003.jpg

I guess it happened the night before in the parking lot that I was at.

I tapped it out from the inside to get rid of most of the dent because it was itching me inside to have it so disgusting. I was going to wetsand and polish it to make it look a little less noticeable, but after looking at the paint after it was tapped out I figured the highspeed buffer would probably tear off the paint that’s there.
So now I’m looking for someone to fix it. Grind and fill it with paint so it looks like that never happened. Just the spot and not the whole quarter. The paint must look seamless to what was originally there. It shouldn’t be too hard.
Let me know if you’re up for the task with your price to repair. I know this picture means nothing until a good body person feels the damage, so come by and check it out if you’d like. Any suggestions on even a temporary fix guys?

One thing though, I need this fixed before the end of the week.

damn bro… sucks that this happened to you.

where was it parked by any chance… and did you back it in or front park it?

popcorn,

I have an orbital that I can lend to you if you want… less heat created as opposed to a rotary, but you definitely won’t be 100% with an orbital. I’m stuck with exams and grad this entire week, if it still ain’t fixed by then, I’ll drop by!

ahh that sucks, too many A-holes out there, my car got key few days ago too, i also have craked paint on my driverside rear after the gas cap, the previous owner tried tapping it out but cracked the paint bad, so im difinately going to see how you fix yours and see if i could fix it the same way…

good luck…

I’m pissed at how/where I parked. Most people here can vouch, I park away from everything all the time, but this time for some strange reason I parked right at the “front” at a McDonalds. I drove in (front park). On the south west Corner of McCowan and Hwy7. At first I didn’t think too much of it. As I was driving by this guy flagged me down and wanted to talk about my car, so I pulled into that spot, then my friends popped up (the ones I was going to meet) and I walked away with them for 15 mins. I told them I had a funny vibe about where I parked my car, ran to it and put it somewhere close by so I could always have my eye on it. Then we went to the Tim Hortons at the same corner. Went in for 5 mins, came back out and left. I wasn’t anywhere near other cars for the rest of the night short of driving and I noticed it when I came out the next morning.

Thanks man. I have an orbital sander too. This spot can never be 100%, but I was just planning on polishing it so I can re-glaze the clearcoat that got scuffed from the hit. I don’t/won’t have any time to fix it this week unless someone comes to me so if you get a chance then drop by.

Not sure how to fix the cracked paint but I guess you could probably try using touchup paint to seal over the crack, then wetsand it until it’s a flush surface and then buff it to make it look smooth. I’m not too sure though. Gabe knows best. The keying may be easy if the scratches aren’t too deep. I’ll take some pics of where I am with it right now and I’ll let you know how it goes. I also have a few scratches from my TT swap when I wasn’t too careful with the paint.

hey thanks man, i appreciate that…

Yeah
I’m not very happy right now.

Someone else hit my car a couple days ago. I parked my car and walked away from it. Shortly after I hear my 2 way alarm going off so I run out to the car to look and I notice a big dent on the front right corner with no cars or witnesses.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/pcproa/various/PICT0004.jpg

So now I need to take this to a shop for someone to fix the front and the back of my car. I took off the fender today and beat some of the dent out but it’s really not that good

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/pcproa/various/PICT0003.jpg

Does anyone have any idea of where I can take this car? I need the front fender painted and the back dent painted. Cheap Base/Clear job that can blend with the existing paint. If they’re willing to do it for cheap I’ll also get the car on their frame jig to make sure the frame is perfectly straight.

I really don’t want to take it to the body shop that did the original paint job on this car cause I’m less than satisfied with their work.

nooooooo!!! damn man your car is a dent machine.
seems like its always getting banged up.
come to kitchener your car will be treated nicely (>:?)

damm, man, i bet someone did it in on purpose, just to close together to the first incedent, happened to me as well, only happens when someone’s doing it to you, first its a small one, than a bigger one, and more bigger one’s.

I know this because i know some people with like sexy g35’s and they park where ever and never had a prob, its usually older models that are sooped up, and get alot of attention, happens to me everytime i get my,and start sooping it up, or someone who lives close by has beef with me.

I was gonna wait but, i’ll tell you a simple trick, everytime you leave you car parked, leave a police sign on the dashbored, or a police shirt on the passanger seat, no one will dare come near your car, i do that in my area, the people scrathing my car suddenly stopped.

try laying low, driving at night, and not pulling fast one’s with loud music.

hope you get your car fixed, and actually catch these B#####, even if it was some dumb luck.