Some(thing/one) hit my car

I’m pissed at how/where I parked. Most people here can vouch, I park away from everything all the time, but this time for some strange reason I parked right at the “front” at a McDonalds. I drove in (front park). On the south west Corner of McCowan and Hwy7. At first I didn’t think too much of it. As I was driving by this guy flagged me down and wanted to talk about my car, so I pulled into that spot, then my friends popped up (the ones I was going to meet) and I walked away with them for 15 mins. I told them I had a funny vibe about where I parked my car, ran to it and put it somewhere close by so I could always have my eye on it. Then we went to the Tim Hortons at the same corner. Went in for 5 mins, came back out and left. I wasn’t anywhere near other cars for the rest of the night short of driving and I noticed it when I came out the next morning.

Thanks man. I have an orbital sander too. This spot can never be 100%, but I was just planning on polishing it so I can re-glaze the clearcoat that got scuffed from the hit. I don’t/won’t have any time to fix it this week unless someone comes to me so if you get a chance then drop by.

Not sure how to fix the cracked paint but I guess you could probably try using touchup paint to seal over the crack, then wetsand it until it’s a flush surface and then buff it to make it look smooth. I’m not too sure though. Gabe knows best. The keying may be easy if the scratches aren’t too deep. I’ll take some pics of where I am with it right now and I’ll let you know how it goes. I also have a few scratches from my TT swap when I wasn’t too careful with the paint.