Some turbo fab work ive been working on. :)

Here is a manifold that i helped andy build for his honda. I fab’d 2 runners and andy handled the rest of the fitting. i finish welded her up after everything looked good and the 16g was position perectly for his auto x civic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23625[/ATTACH]

This project was a little more indepth, but no biggie. I fabricated this turbo setup for a small block chevy fitted for a nova. As usual tolerances were extremely tight while using such a large turbo (gt42r). I will not indulge in specs of build or whos car it is so dont ask. This outta state customer doesnt want to be identified. :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23626[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23627[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23628[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23629[/ATTACH]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/turbociv/2013-04-20143529_zpsefb1af02.jpg

Please contact me for any of your fabrication needs no matter how big or small. Ill do my best to give the best possible pricing. Also feel free to inquire with dyno tuning. Ive been tuning alot of cars and ill start posting some of those results as well.

Also ill be tuning HPtuners within the next month or so as soon as i get some of this work out the door. People have been asking me non stop but i wasnt sure if i was keeping my dyno. now that im here to stay i will be expanding my services to more of the domestic crowd. :slight_smile: thank you everyone for your support. its been much appreciated.

Looks good chooch. Big thumbs up with HPtuners, about time. :tup:

Can’t believe u fit that large of a turbo in there.

As always ur fab skills are bar none. Glad to see u back in action.

Yes! :tup: John is a great guy to deal with. Some really fast cars have come out of this shop.

Thank you guys. :slight_smile:

Pm me something about a leaving a viper with you all winter for twins…

That’s really cool that you’re playing with HPTuners now. i’d much rather drive my pile of shit to you 20 mins away than 1.5 hrs to New Era. already has a mail order base tune, just needs to be cleaned up. What are you thinking for pricing?

Plus, where else can you get steaks, beers, and burnouts all in the same place?

:tup:

Shit iv been asking all the wrong questions when i come there. Beer and steak sounds good. And the boxes of parts are piling up.

:tup:

I should come up and visit with you… I have this R32 floor sitting at my old job… and a jetta wagon that needs to become one.

Soon to be your one stop LSx tuning shop :slight_smile:

Hopefully some day in 2013 I will be able to get my car tuned.

what are you waiting on now?

Whos Nova? I must know!!!

^^^txt me I’ll tell u. Lol

We should catch up sometime off the grid.

sounds fun :bj:

God I wish i had your talent when it comes to cars and this type of thing :tup:

I just have to take my turbo off and change out my oil drain line because it’s super temporary right now lol. like heater hose on a barb temporary. should be done by saturday afternoon. you gonna be at the shop this weekend? i’ll bring my stuffs. maybe if things work out we can tune before wednesday night :smiley: :smiley:

We will be there Sunday! Pick up steaks from where Andy got them last time.