somebody got some goodies...... :)

Thats right… 4.5 inches of goodness… and im not just talking bout my dick…
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/afhockey31/IMG_0593.jpg

only took a pic of the springs cause everything else is TOO much to lay out…

im also getting a set of 33’s that are practically brand new from this.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/916379680.html

ill be updating the build thread probably this weekend cause im looking at thur to put it all on

this is going on the jeep u have in DIY?

yep… ill update that thread once everything gets put on

I hope you have an adjustable track bar and some form of upper and lower control arms.

But always good to see more Jeeps on here.

oh yeah, i have the complete kit, i just didnt take a pic of it all cause i dont want to pull everything out

Haha alright ive seen so many ppl buy springs and nothing else and wonder why they have problems after. Is it a full skyjacker lift or is it another brand and just there shocks?

its actually a rough country… its not the best, but i paid 300 for it brand new from craigslist and i couldnt pass that up… it didnt come with shocks so i got those skyjackers cause i cant stand having gas filled shocks after dealing with my pro comps on there now… the ride is SHIT

i plan on getting a long arm upgrade later, i just wanted the basics outa the way. the jeep is incredibly capable as it is now, and i cant wait to see what it can do after 4.5" and 33’s

RC has been putting out some real good shit lately. I just got there control arm drops and they made a world of difference on my XJ. Honestly after seeing how my RE kit held up i wish i would have saved the cash and gone RC instead.

wow… that says a lot cause RE has been one of the kings for jeep lifts for awhile… im really interested to see how well this does on the trails

once the lift is on there, theres so many options for extras

nice…I think im going to do a 3.5 on my jeep.

install that shitttttttttt

what are you doing with the old leaf springs in the rear?

It’s actually an add a leaf system so I’m keeping them on for now. I’m eventually going to go for a complete spring pack from RE later. If you’re interested in them
after I get it installed I can let you know