Someone doesn't understand batch emails...

Got an email for one of my classes, a student was emailing a paper, and accidentally sent it to the whole class. So I took the time to respond.

Hey buddy,

When you sent in your paper today (5 days late) you sent it to the entire class.

Being the nice guy I am, I took the time to read the whole thing. I figured I should let you know that it blows for the following reasons. You met exactly none of the requirements, both in terms of format and in content. My paper was 3500 words, still falling short of the requirement. My paper was 9 pages, single spaced, at 10pt font. Your paper, at 12 point font, double spaced, is 5 pages long. But, to make matters worse, you only discussed one of the city plans, when in actuality, you needed to discuss all five of the plans. Whoops…

As if your paper didn’t have enough wrong with it, you are particularly terrible at the obeying the rules of grammar. Simply running a spell check won’t catch all the incredibly dumb spelling and grammar mistakes you made.

How does it feel being an asshole and failing such an easy class? It is embarrassing to be in the same major as someone like you, it undermines the quality of my schooling. You had an entire semester to write a paper which was essentially paraphrasing material given to you. Bravo…

Anyway, I’m sure that you have other papers to write, and fail at.

Best of luck to you and your pursuit of sucking!

Your fellow student.

lol
pwnt.

Won’t your name come up as the sender of the message. like xxx@xxx.edu? If so I think it could make some really interesting moments in future classes.

I thought of that, and had someone I know use one of their spam accts

lol

that’s fucking awesome. :tup:

hopefully he fails the class.

LOL

Well played sir.

:rofl:

Waiting for his response … :slight_smile:

just fake the email headers

lol

haha bravo

lol. for shibley i suppose?

pm me the name of the student who wrote it!

Haha, I’ve always wanted to own one of the non-native English speaking students when they respond to listerv’s as opposed to the address specifically mentioned in the email. Fine work, son!

I have been checking my email all goddamn day for a response…

Alas, my checking was in vein :frowning:

Meh, I don’t think it was that funny. Kinda a dick move

rofl

It would’ve been much funnier if he had used his own email.

word.

i think it was hilarious…but i think dick moves are the funniest things you can do.

people do this all the time at my place of business (large corporation) we call them on it all the time. they will get emails from like 200 people harping on them