Someone from Sandusky, OH?

I dont recall cheeks ever living in Sandusky ohio? Read the comments, This guy is from Ohio and is claiming my old car is his? Or is this someone on here? :hs: Funny if its someone that just stole the video and said its thiers.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/my-240-sxover-400-hpmore_129913.htm

defintely not me, thats pretty funny none the less

Not being a dick Jon. But i posted this badass video around many forums.

Lazy to find the comment, post the Username and I will out him on that forum. then link. uncalled for taking others credit :mad:

No, I dont care that you or anyone else posted the video on forums. Thats why it was made, i was just kinda fucked off about some douchebag taking credit for building the car.

HIs username on streetfire is “sr22det”, he’s from upper sandusky, OH and claims its an s15 engine which it wasnt. It was an s13 Blacktop (fuck it may have been a redtop with a black valve cover on it, I cant remember) in that video I believe.

Ive already called him out I cant fucking stand people taking credit for something they had nothing to do with.

checked the 4 main huge video sites, I visit. No username sr22det.

We are just gonna take a stab in the dick and register on dreadfull streetfire and out the fool.

my fault did not read that the punk used the description for the video :rolleyes:

I know for a fact it’s on their. just NOT the fuckhead sr22det posted it first.

Someone ask him where the videos were taken. Some (if not all) of that footage is from 79S heading towards Wash/New Stanton split. Some people are just stoopid.

thats messed up. i hate it when ppl try to take credit for other ppl’s stuff

kolars other name

yeah right… 1320 stole that dudes video and lied the whole time :bluez28:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

umm… no it’s not

My bad…i thought the one road sign had the signs for Washington/New Stanton split, but I think it said wash/pittsburgh. So sorry.

Maybe Blue/Redass/forget his previous names move to Sandusky? :dunno: