Someone hacked roclife

Roclife’s website has been hacked by someone. Anyone else see this?

Yes I did too last night. I was wondering if there was going to be any more information on the other forums about it and what they are going to do.

Yeah, I saw this as well. I’m no longer an admin (not related to this, I left about a year ago), so I don’t really know any more than anyone else, but it seems that someone took over the hosting account. Not sure if any data was lost since I have no access to anything.

ha that’s sweet

INbeforesomeonesaysj&jstoleit

lol

wow what is this like the third time.

First? Unless you’re thinking of rocstarz which was hacked every other week.

lol amateur admins :tup:

Anyone seen JnJ?

:mamoru:

ya your right.

hahahahahhaahah. thats great.

Just a little over a 24 hour turn around time with nothing lost. It would have been up even faster, except the site owner (I’m just the web admin) is on vacation without cell service, and I had to social engineer my way back into our webhost’s panel as a result
Hacker < Me.

Go fuck yourself?

lol amateur hackers :tup:
lick my taint.

That hurts nick, or did you forget I’m the guy who has to fix this sort of thing? Your feelings on the site aside, remember their are real, actual people effected by this sort of thing, some of which thought you were their friend.

hey jerk off…Don’t piss me off.

Your the stupid fuck whos box got hacked…

Did you fuck with cpanel all by your self…wow…I wish I could be like you :bloated:

pussssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jim- it wasn’t directed at you, but at the site. Don’t take things personally. Ive written roclife off, and don’t care about the site any more. It doesn’t mean I’m not still friends with the few cool people that are on there.

FIGHT!!!

so? your forum sucks. you suck. your car sucks. i’d even be willing to bet your haircut and dog suck too

again, on your forum getting hacked:

:tup:

This went no where fast.