someone should buy this.. .. anyone?

http://toronto.craigslist.org/car/206134239.html

bahah

AAAHHAHAHAHA

that dude is famous… he had that parking lot snow drift fart ugly stupid video a few years back.

dont a bunch of the people on here know this guy?

coconut colin…lol

what kind of porsche is that colour of blue?

omg so much gheyness all over that car… the kid is a retard obviously… like very seriously there must be something missing in or around is frontal lobe.

ahahah

I have seen this car numerous times at york

classic stuff

where’s a pic?

Over 6780$ invested in Porche Blue Paintjob, Mercedes Headlights, Audi bumper, BMW 745i rear bumper, M3 Mirrors, Interior and labour charges.

^^ scares me heh

i think i threw up a little in my mouth

how many times u got laid in this car?

that is a porsche colour ive seen a 911 in that colour

that guy is on tsr. i guess he is sick of getting cut up haha

if i didn’t honestly think it was totally beat on, and didn’t have such high km at that price… and wasn’t totally butchered with various parts (ie. if it were a stock car) i’d love to have a volvo :stuck_out_tongue:

lmao i used to know this guy a long time ago… he was the ultimate ricer

lol wow i havn’t laughed this hard in a long time !! WOW :shock: lol why ?is the first thing that comes into mind

LOL.

Thats quite funny. I saw this guy pass by me a few times and ya… it is a headturner… but not in a good way.

“I didnt realize ive spent so much money, I guess a big chunk would be the body work. This car looks sharp.”

How could he spend “so much” on such bad bodywork. And of course it looks sharp, there’s only sharp edges on that square box.

Someone should burn that car.

I’ve also seen a 911 in that body colour, I cried for a good 10 minutes.

The old family car was a volvo 245 wagon. i mean people have rallyed them, raced them, v8 swaped them. but that thing… well… its just wrong.

Haha! I saw this car outside the mercedes dealer. Guess he was getting some headlight brackets? Or an emblem or 2. I would buy it just to put 100 air bags underneath it and rocket it to the moon.

aHAHAHHAhahah! thats a 745 rear bumper??? :bash: