Someone to Fix/Replace Roof

My mom has been trying to sell her house for the past 6 months now, but has had no luck since it needs a new roof. I am not sure how bad it is, or what it needs, but if anyone knows someone who needs a job, or can do this cheap(hopefully), please let me know.

When I find out more information on what it needs, i’ll post it up here.

Where is it and how steep is it? me and my uncle do roofs on the side, but it depends on the pitch. we are getting to old for steep roofs. lol.

daadfff

Link from Zillow: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/541-French-Rd-Cheektowaga-NY-14227/30305163_zpid/

Added link to house and Phone number to reach me in OP

thats atleast a $6,000 job from a contractor … i just had a estimate done yesterday …

Im in the market for a new roof as well. Let me know who you get estimates from.

Mine is only a ranch with a 4/12 pitch

I do roofing on the side every so often. beein roofing since i was 17 on and off for work. only catch I don’t have contractors insurance as I do this for extra project cash.if you either of you guys want it don’t fairly cheap let me know. with will probably be a weekend job and a cash deal ya know. just shoot me a pm

Ya, that might be important. I 'll run it by her but, I don’t know if she will go for it.

Thanks for the help guys. We found someone to do it for relatively cheap.

PM me who …

can you also pm me the info for the guy who can do it cheap please… thanks

My cousin has a roofing business. I’ll get his number later and throw it up for you guys to get a quote.