Roofing Anyone????

Got a little issue here…

I need either an entire roof put on my house or some of it repaired, I sprung a leak last night and it’s now comming into the house.

Anyone have some connections?

I don’t have a ton of cash for this, but hopefully I can find someone that can/will finance this. It’s a full tear-off and re-board; a couple gable ends, but in reality, I just need it done.

Please someone help???

hmmmm. me and my dad did his roof last fall, i know how to roof. if you get all the supplies i could probably do it over a weekend if i had help, and i would do it for $8/hr under the table + food lol. anyone else down for this? hahah

im game to give you a hand with this edsell if he would like you to do this, i need some extra cash… i work for 8/hr…8 beers/hr that is :lol: drunken roofing ftw… jk

Just because somebody thinks they know how to roof. Doesn’t mean they can.

It’s just like when a kid buys a tool set, and automatically thinks hes a mechanic.

Don’t trust someone who isn’t certified, and hasn’t been doing it for atleast 10+ years.

A roof is nothing you want to fuck around with. A bad roof will ruin many things, among furniture, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpets, support trusses, framework, and much more.

You need to know which kind of shingle you want to use. There are dozens of different kinds/styles/textures.

Pay a lisenced professional, and sleep well at night.

Sorry, that was me. ^^^

down like a clown charlie brown

I Have construction experience

Really I’m looking for either someone with a contractor hook-up or suggestions on who to go with/not go with.

my buddies dad is a roofer, lemme see if i can get a hold of him

I can talk to my uncle, he’s the lead man for a very reputable local contractor, but does jobs on the side quite often. Very reasonable, I’ll see if he’s looking for any jobs. PM me your number and I’ll have him get into contact with you :tup: