Someone to flare brake lines

One of the brake lines to my rear wheels blew and I need to replace both of them (not sure which one and both are pretty rusty anyway). I bought a flaring tool from pep boys but had no luck.

So I need 6 double flares on 3/16" line. Or if someone could recommend me a shop I could go that route. Need this done asap.

Call/text 716.446.3934

I’m in tonawanda about 5-10 min from boulevard mall. Would be ideal if someone could come to me but if not thats ok too.

Buy preflared lines in the length you need.

buy preflared a little longer than what you need and just make a loop to take up slack. they have “e-z” bend now which is really nice to work with.

I had @turbociv fix my leaky break line. Still holding strong

i have a nice line flare kit at my shop. call us (716-822-2061)or stop by Drag-in Automotive. 1205 ridge rd lackawanna ny 14218

If i saw this i would have thrown my kit in my car. Would take about 10 mins, prob less and I’d only ask a few dollars. I work in tonn, and w amherst, i can have the kit tomorrow if you dont get it done today.

Damn I forgot about this. I found a place out in kenmore that charged $10. Was called bingies I think can’t remember exactly. Thanks for offers and suggestions tho guys. Btw laymone it’s thach lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk