i have 2 questions

i am trying to replace all the brake lines on a 98 civic hatchback but i cant find anywhere to buy them any suggestions??
im looking to buy the front brake lines and the brake lines that run from the back under the car to the front…

i am aslo looking for a real good place to get my engine bay painted completely the motor is already out and i have the paint already??
nothing to expensive

many places dont sell pre measured lines. they do sell all ready flared ends with fittings that u can join together to make a line from the front to rear.

bkhonda.com for the brake lines.

just rattle can the bay…ill do it for ya

You can buy a flaring tool and the fitting for the end and make your own, It’s time consuming tho.

Have to add that if you’ve never done it you’re going to ruin a few lines trying to make all the bends yourself.

I’d put my DIY skills well above average and I ended up having a shop replicate a complicated front line I was trying to bend myself. If you have a really nice line bender it’s probably easier than trying to use the cheap DIY tool though.

Ehhh, idk. I have made brake/clutch lines from the master back on 2 different cars and didn’t think it was that hard.

And I was using 1/4" stainless line…

^ What did you have for making the bends?

A newman engineered mini-mandrel bender

Just a basic 30 dollar tubing bender

wat u mean??

I rattled canned my bay with about 3 coats and a few coats of clear and it doesent look to bad at all. Just make sure you take ur time on the prep work or elese you will just be wasting ur time. Look around on google at DYI’s.

he means, use spray paint in a can

i mean bkhonda.com sells everything you need for any year/model honda from body panels to original sunvisor stickers.

you should just spray paint your bay.
ive done it countless numbers of times and it turns out great every time.