Someone to install test-pipe & mid-section

Edit: I’m ordering the test-pipe and mid-section within the next day or two. I’m gonna need someone to put those two on and probably reweld the the mid-section to my current muffler.

Here’s a pic of the layout I stole from a Rock Auto:
http://info.rockauto.com/Walker/128-626.jpg

You have a piece that is ready to be clamped/bolted on?

I can’t make a new one, but I could throw a section of the exhaust on for you if you have it and know it fits.

wrong section

It would probably be an ebay test-pipe w/gasket and bolts, I’m just worried about the shitty job of a flex pipe installed by the last guy which is after the cat besides infront of it and way too long IMO (leaking). I might need a couple of straight peices after the test-pipe so it’s solid. It’s hard to explain since it’s ghetto rigged, they had to hack it off in order to install my header without having to removing my entire exhaust. Shortcuts FTL.

I could do it. What you looking to pay? Including welding in new sections if necessary. PM me if you want.

I’m gonna get the car up on a lift to see how much piping I need and order the test-pipe so I’ll come back with more info and once I have the material. It should be a straight forward / easy project.

Thanks

Well I’m ordering the test-pipe and mid-section within the next day or two but I dunno man… you’re responsible for 2 of my infractions. :lolno:

Bump

Edited the first post.

FIX MINE FIRST!!

I dunno man, you gave me two infractions! :biglaugh:

I could do it at my shop cheap lemme know

283-2001 tony

Roc is too far, the cat is clogged and the car would probably overheat by the time I got there.

Where are you located?

niagara falls and lockport

Bump

Gonna need someone who can do a little welding, this isn’t gonna be a bolt and clamp job.

PM’ed

I can do the welding and fitting for you. Do you have a way of getting the car to my places? PM me if interested. Thanks

Bump

Still looking for someone. I have the piping you need, you just need to replace the parts in red:
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3623/exhausts.jpg

Edit; this thread isn’t getting any attention.

noones going to be welding that without a lift. I could probably just install it if I let you know what you’ll need.