Something different?....

Doesnt look to shabby to me

Blue s13 at beginning is lsx. I agree s-chassi LSX>all

cool build love the miata

to be technical i have a SE/nothing but my intake is ghetto/i dont cut corners.

Look at that tranny…is that JB weld?

but yes benny like mine :retardclap

LOL i think the belhousing is two different belhousings jb welded together FTW!

Awesome video, I’d love to drift around on a place like that!! And that red hatch has one hell of a shopping cart wing! Puts jclark’s wing to shame

lol here we go

That’s retarded.

And lets see a stock lsx make 50chp a cyl. :smiley:

umm dude? dont they already do that? and this is the most retarded back asswards bullshit swap ive have ever seen EVER. WTFFF? he even took the time to move the dizzy to the wrong side. he should kill himself. and shady i hope your joking.

edit: and i would love to bang 3rd really hard in that and match my knuckle meat transfer to my guages.

i was thinking the same :rofl

Isn’t your exhaust silencer held in with melted electrical tape?
Don’t you only have 3 wheel studs on one corner?
:rofl

no and no

the tape was there until i go the one i ordered. it was a 1/16 too small. LONG gone.
and the stud wasnt my fault at all. and i fixed it in sept after my new tires came.

Both of those isnt cutting corners.

Cutting corners is like joey buying ebay coilovers.

I wouldnt call ebay coilover cutting corners. They are still coilovers and being used how they are supposed to be.

I call cutting corners using speaker wire to lengthen your rhd engine harness when installing a 1jz into an SC300. Thats stupid unsafe and will fail at somepoint

cutting corners is removing your door panels because they’re broken, not fixing them and re-installing.

:shifty

:slight_smile:

thats called lazy.

or you were high and forgot what you were doing

:rofl

LINK!!

nope, just hate e36 door panels.

my solution? no more door panels.

nice solution