Son launching Trojans? Apps?

Just curious, my Vista OS doesn’t seem to be having any problems. My Xp OS is totally F’d. Have any of you had this problem happen with the vista OS?

I use all Vista at home and XP at work. Since the day I removed the malicious code I have not had any issues crop up on either OSes.

Still getting it at work, off the main front page.

I got it for the 2nd time today, and crashed my laptop after i closed it then bsod(ed) me…

fail…

My computers are both stable from these random pop-ups that only still occur on SON240 lol… even my school computers do the same thing when I log in, it hasn’t been fixed guys!

Well the first time i got it was ytd and nothing happened. And today i got pwned.

I just got a virus warning on my friend’s laptop…I selected “delete” in hopes that the file is removed on my friend’s laptop…I don’t know what the issue is but I hope nothing happened to my friend’s laptop, because I do not want to feel like I’m the one responsible for killing her computer.

Please check again for suspicious stuff.

Thanks in advanced,
Chris aka. “Sato Tatsuya”

WTF is going on with SON

holy shit

everyfucking time i get like second windows popping up n shit

fuck

It’s on the main page for sure, I got it again today. I’m uninfected, 'cause I’m well protected, but it’s still happening.

yah def still happening on the “new post’s” on front page

iiiiiiiits baaaaaaack

what the fuck

its obviously someone here whos fucking around

they’re 240sx is probably fucking rusty or something so theyre fucking mad at the world

i say ban everyone that has a rusty car and see if the problem goes away

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43621

I use OSX… and have had no problems…

got it again today, was good for a few days though

Found the culprit; it was the main homepage http://www.son240sx.org that had leftover code.

I got the popup at home on Firefox from the main page, but that’s as far as it got - nothing was infected. It’s removed now.

Remember, any popups, close the window immediately.

i never had any issues… but i guess its because i never go to the home page and because my computer already has soo many viruses that the new viruses cant break through the old viruses to be all virusy…

This is the one that I got, Im going to do a scan if my laptop stays on for long enough, keeps randomly shutting down :frowning:

hahaha bing, awesome.

I use Chrome on XP Media Centre at work, and IE7 on Vista at home. Never had any problems, and I still don’t. Nothing to do with IE or FF, not being a nub nub FTW :stuck_out_tongue: