SON Niagara Meet = Success!

I would like to thank everyone for comming out to the meet today.

I hope you all had as much fun as I did, and enjoyed the food.

This was one of the best SON meets so far IMO. The convoy there was
good, and the food was even better.

I would like to say thanks to Bing and his family for graciously hosting this event, and making everyone full :smiley:

Anyways post your questions, comments, concerns and/or rude remarks
here.

Today was totally kick ass day,

Nice seeing everyone and ofcourse meeting new people

Bing thanx so much, great organization,

Props to your family for hooking us up with the lot and the resturant, great food indeed.

Awesome curise,
OMG Jesse you had the best Parking spot

the aftermath was also sweetā€¦a bunch of you guyz missed outā€¦ =[

we will all have to do this again for sure!!

my fav quote of the night

ā€œFuck eating! lets go drifting.ā€

" OMG That is the hottest thing I heard."

Pā€™s

b35T m33T 3VaR

itā€™s 4am

i just got in, i know there are many people that wont get home until 5am or laterā€¦

this was easily the best SON meet ever, but was not without itā€™s downs.

Love to Adam who took it like a champ, and got blood on my shirt.

one of the best nights in recent memory for me.

judging by what i heard form my aunt and the servers we should be welcomed back anytime.

in factā€¦ we should do this again before school starts.

I MISSED IT! I WAS STUCK IN MISSISSAUGA F%$#!

if anyone has pics or cares to tell me bout the meet, PM me your MSN!

BING SORRY I COULDN"T MAKE IT :frowning:

UMMM YEAH. im so freakin pumpedā€¦ so many emotions tonight but ill leave it up to someone to tell the storyā€¦ Mercedeh u missed on some hardcore stress action

the drift session we had was AWSOME chris, arron, sasha, kahil(sp), dip (kahilā€™s car), Alex, JANTOS and i were all tearing shiot up.

The 30 car touge attempt was a struggle and ended the night fast and full of sad faces :frowning:

Just a reminder to adam that i :love: him. he needs all the love he can get

also note andrews pussyness by leaving the pack to go to the falls with his gf :slap: that goes for gonad and the rest of u foowels :wink:

anyone got pics?
Sorry I missed it.

DRE

Indeed this was a great turnout. Good to see some of the regular faces
as well as some new.

Food was great, and as mentioned, those meatballs were just :yumyum: :drool:

I managed to get out a little early before the convoy left to see the area
and man the area is nice (especially near the lakeshore). And strangely
enough caught up with the convoy thinking I was lost. :shock:

Unfortunately I got :whip: and had to leave, but I still had fun. :naughty:

But bing made it clear that this is something that will (and should)
definately happen again and Iā€™ll be there next time as well. Hopefully this
time I can stay longer. :fingersx:

Good food, good people, good cars, good times.

Aight, time for some pics/vids/details on bloody shirt.

GREAT MEET last night guys and gals. Wanna say thanks to Bing and his family for organization and great food. Thanks to Gonad and Amy for sitting with Dustin (Hurricane) and I, the loners, at our table and making us look less lonerā€™ish :slight_smile: Thanks to Aaron for leading the way to the first bunch of drifting where he, chris, kahil (sp?) and a few others busted some great drifts. Hurricane and I left about an hour in to this so we missed whatever happened afterwards. I guess Adam got hurt somehow? Details? NOW? :slight_smile: Thanks for a great night, I look forward to the next SON meet.

PS - Thanks to Sasha for building a car sexy enough to give me a boner. :slight_smile:

Awesome awesome awesome.

I had a great time and met as many of you as I could. Sorry if I seemed a little low key I was going on 4 hours sleep that day as I wanted to finish my trunk for the meet (which you all saw didnā€™t happen anyway :frowning: )

But I did the best I could ā€¦ and stayed as late as I could! I followed you guys to go drifting but me and 3 other guys lost the pack driving to the offical drifting site (although we did drive some excellent roads anyway). Once it got to Monday though and we still hadnā€™t caught back up I knew I had to be up in a few hours and was already in danger of falling asleep on the hour drive back. Sorry I missed out on the more hardcore action later on.

Sorry for the winded post. Point being: We need to do this again soon. And in augest ā€¦ when I donā€™t have to work at all. I promise Iā€™ll be the last one out there ā€¦ and Iā€™ll give the roads everything iā€™ve got :slight_smile:

adam is fineā€¦ he is the coolest man on SON.

guys we hit almost every road in the penninsula, and it might have been a good thing that we were split into 3 different groups, on accident.

we all did the parkway, and effingham.

on the way back from NOTL, wayne, the american guys and i did a nice lakeshore run and up along the canal to meet back up with Theo and Litzor,

i misinterpretted which spot you guys were playing atā€¦

iā€™ve been to that spot before, but man is that ever safe when you have to go through 5 construction barriers to get thereā€¦ lol

there was no chance of any heat, i thought i must have been wrong when i saw all the ROAD CLOSED signsā€¦lol

next time we will hit Decew falls, balls falls, st. paul west, jordan valley, pelham, and the rest of effingham.

It was a great night, the food was awsome i was starved and it was SOOO sick. Bing i love you man.

We had a great drive, was my first time driving those kinds of roads but fuck i love it, im coming down every weekend from now on to do it up with you boys :lol: Adam took it like a man, but fuck the man stuck it to him I fucking hate pigs so much fuck oh buddy.

On another note i was so tired driving home i almost crashed about 436.43 times it was silly. Driving slow + tired = dangerous

Wow! Last night was great! Good turn out, nice convoy and good food. I would like to thank those who helped organize this and making this happen. Also a big thanks to Bing for the great food and Hospitality. The convoy was great thank you all for showing up at Square One and staying together. There was a little screw up half way there when we lost half the pack but thank God we ended up finding each other shortly after we lost each other. Over all this was so much fun and Im very happy I came I had a great time, met some realy great people and I canā€™t wait to do this again sometime :smiley: . The only thing that sucked was the fact that I had to Bounce early. In sorry but this was my last weekend in Canada till September because Im going to Europe for 6 weeks so I had a lot of things I had to take care of. It sucks I missed out on some good driffting action :frowning: but next time I will be right in there sidewaze all the way. Special thanks to iQuaBob, Alex, Sasha, Bing and Andy and I want to wish everyone a great, fun summer, keep it sidewaze and I hope to see you guys again at the next meet that we have. Take care and have a great summer. ā€¦Just because I will be at the other side of the Earth starting Saturday It doesnā€™t mean I will not keep in touch I will keep posting, but donā€™t you guys dare have another meet like that without me, I will be back during the first week of September so wait for me! :smiley: . See you in September, Im going to the Greek Islands now where I will be living it up lotā€™s of beaches, lotā€™s of ocean, lotā€™s of women, lotā€™s of night clubs and lotā€™s of fun and oh yeah! I will be doing some drifting with my cousins SR20det equiped 180sx! :wink: Take care everyone and thanks again for the great time yesterday. :smiley:

P.S.
Hey, what happened to Adam? Is he okay?

Sasha and Bing are clinically Insain.
that road from the falls was crazy
never seen anything like that in my life, sashas car needs an OH SHIT! handle
best meet ever, and i didnt even have a damn car!
Thanks to cahil, for letting me drift, i had an awesome time.
and thanks to bing, aaron, jesse and the guys for taking us for the cruize.

derekā€¦ how airborne was i??

it wasnt even a thing broā€¦lol

the front tires were at least 2 feet off the ground
i dont think the rears ever left
that was a nicely placed sidewalk ramp though wasnt it!
you launched off that , airborne over the curb and landed on the street.
sasha: ā€œbing, you just jumped a curbā€
Bing: ā€œWhatever, lets do it againā€
priceless
120kph 15 feet from each other, just damn awesome

i got in from PEI at 9pm Sunday so unfortunatley, i couldnā€™t make it out.

alright. so i see all the MSN names, i see all the ā€œlove to Adamā€ posts in this thread.

if no-one is going to spill the beans out in the open, can someone at LEAST PM me or MSG me on MSN with the details so i know what the fuck happened?! iā€™m curious as fuck.

iā€™ll be there next time (hopefully).

GREAT meet. Thank you Jantos the pimp for being home at 1:45pm and being able to drive me so I could enjoy this action. Thanks Bing and family for the great food, and hospitality. Thank you Stage 1 Drift Crew for the great cruises during the night.

Was great getting to meet old and new people again. Letā€™s definatly do this again hopefully I will be able to bring my POS next time.

Derek you are so true about Sasha needing an OH SHIT!!! handle. But that ride was great thanks Sash.

Adam Iā€™m so sorry. But you took it like a Pimp. You are a pimp. I think the 5-7 of us coulda taken baldy. lol. I got all your stuff with me now so dun worry aboutā€™s that.

And thank you Ted. Sorry about you as well but those scars are sexy I think and the exhaust isnā€™t that bad. Also thanks for driving me home so we could watch the sunrise together lol. I got into my house at 5:20am boys. Woke up at 8:20 for work. Worked 9-4 and now Iā€™m off to go get this DE swap done. But the 3hours of sleep was sooo worth it. Iā€™m glad I made that last second decision to go.

bing was going too slow!! hehe

Yea i meant to tahnk you Ted, you were super cool about the whole thing man! Great carsportsmanshipness :smiley:

Sasha, a blacktop does very little on effinghamā€¦ i was on your assā€¦

i have a coupel pics, iā€™ll get them up