SON OFFICIAL WINTER 2006 GO KART MEET & POLL

:blue:
Hey everyone it’s around that time of the year again for us to have our Winter meet , everyone keeps asking me “When is the winter meet? When is the winter meet?” so here it is and here is the plan for this year:

SUNDAY JANUARY 22nd 2006 2:00 PM at Formula karts in Brampton 410/steeles area . Please visit their website for information and direction www.formulakartways.com

The price is $1.00 per lap 20 laps minimum = $20.00
Most of us have memberships there, for those that don’t it will cost you $5.00 for a membership.

The Fastest SON Kart racers:
We will also all be chiping in $3.00 each. The $3.00 dollars will buy the top 3 guys with the best average lap time 20 laps for a 20 lap head to head competition. If there is any money left it will go to the winner with the best time who will be named the “Fastest Kart Racer in SON”

After we are done at the go karts we will go up the street to WONG’S Chinese buffet. WONG’S is like 60 seconds away so it’s very covinient. The cost of dinner at WONG’S is $21.00 per person and they have a bigger and better selection then the Mandarin!

We need at least 30 people to make this happen, last year we had about 25, im sure this year we should be able to get al least 30, so come on people show your support for our club and come out to our SON OFFICIAL WINTER 2006 MEET. Thank you all and hope to see you there.

1. Toronto240sx
  1. Toronto240sx
  2. spilner
  1. Toronto240sx
  2. spilner
  3. bing - karting only

im gonna be pissed if you fags show up for this event but dont take advantage of the race i tryed to set up.

GT

1. Toronto240sx
  2. spilner
  3. bing - karting only
  4. newbieracer.

Yeah but that wasnt the SON OFFICIAL MEET !!!
:roll:

Yeah but that wasnt the SON OFFICIAL MEET !!!
:roll:[/quote]

:lol: Come on guys this meet is like a tradition now, it’s just like the Niagara Summer Meet and the Final End of Year Fall Meet. These are meets we do every year and they are meets that we all know will happen, any other meets members put together are just a bonus. But the Naigara Summer Meet, The End of Year Fall Meet and the SON Winter Meet are official club meets that we do every year regardless of other meets.
Plus who wants to go to Gregs meet? I mean how good can that be? :stuck_out_tongue:
You go to his meet and you say something wrong next thing you know Greg has LOCKED you out of Formula Kartways :lol:
Anyway, Greg I hope to see you there bro. Keep the list going guys.

1. Toronto240sx
  2. spilner
  3. bing - karting only
  4. newbieracer.

this is an OFFICIAL SON MEET BECAUSE I WILL BE THERE AND BECAUSE I SAY IT IS

1. Toronto240sx
  2. spilner
  3. bing - karting only
  4. newbieracer.
  5. Jericho

BTW, make sure you make reservations for the Mandarin, that new place is crazy packed every day of the week.

Plus who wants to go to Gregs meet? I mean how good can that be?
You go to his meet and you say something wrong next thing you know Greg has LOCKED you out of Formula Kartways
Anyway, Greg I hope to see you there bro. Keep the list going guys.

hahahaha k that was funny shit… i actually laughed at that one.

GT

1. Toronto240sx
  2. spilner
  3. bing - karting only
  4. newbieracer.
  5. Jericho
  6. Theo - prolly eat at Arby’s if I can find one.

Yeah, but I still don’t see your name on that list Greg. Don’t worry just because you keep locking our threads it doesn’t mean we will gang up on you and keep putting you into the wall or anything like that :twisted: .
I hope to see you there, it’s about time you come out to a meet.

1. Toronto240sx
  2. spilner
  3. bing - karting only
  4. newbieracer.
  5. Jericho
  7. Ed

we will gang up on you and keep putting you into the wall or anything like that .

thats why i dont go gokarting with half you knuckleheads.

GT

Hey read the whole sentence:

Oh come on it was just a joke dude, relax. Everyone wants to qualify for the top 3 average lap times that way they get 20 free laps and if they get 1st place they win a free dinner at the mandarin plus bragging rights but most important of all Respect (Because for some people that’s just more important :lol: ). Trust me there will not be too much bumping and grinding going on, it’s all about speed and skill. So come out and let’s see what you got big guy. So are you in or what?

Trust me there will not be too much bumping and grinding going on, it’s all about speed and skill. So come out and let’s see what you got big guy.

thats the sentence i was waiting for

im in

GT

GT

i got $5 that says GT aint goin for no WIN!!!??!!

:lol: Oh my God finally! Greg is coming to a meet ! :bowdown:

Hey Bing easy with the hostility it was hard enough to drag his ass out to a meet don’t ruin it by scaring him away now.

Keep it coming guys

1. Toronto240sx
  2. spilner
  3. bing - karting only
  4. newbieracer.
  5. Jericho
  7. Ed
  8. GT for teh win!11!!!1

Not only that, but yours truly is going to be there.

jk