SON Picture Gallery?

umm sorry if this was covered before but, did son ever have a members gallery? or will there every be one?

Some other Toronto car forums i’ve been to have member/user galleries

Is a members/user gallery in the making or anything for this club?

…im just asking

is it possible to make one up? or is there too much work involved when making one?

I think member’s of the club who have a paid membership and they have some space on the site to put up pictures… I don’t know if this is still in effect however.

We have a Gallery but it’s somewhat temporarly offline and not in use.

someone should just create an official 240 picture thread/ You dont nessicarely have to use son240sx.ca to host the photo’s/ I’ve seen lots of other car forums do the same. Someone should just create that post.

i remember…many months ago there was that price deal when you payed you got a load of son240sx shiznit.

old news?

so shud i start an official picture thread for all users/members?

or will i get in shit for it cuz im not a member? or cuyz i have no power to make that thread?

edit::

i just rememberd, the new forum doesnt allow users to upload their pics anymore, so i guess it’ll kinda be useless to start a picture thread, so forget it i guess

unless whoever has control over that allows all users to upload pics again, instead of copying the url and pasting it to open pics.