SON Summer Meet

Your wish is our command

thank you

I would love to on a different date though that is. That is the same weekend as Darknights and also my best friend turns 19 on the 16th so we will be having a nice drunken weekend. Sorry if I have to miss this one.

I think July 11th would be a perfect sunday to do it or even better Sunday July 4th because at night time we can see the fireworks show in Niagra Falls because it’s Independence Day in USA and they always put up a firework display on the American side of the falls so it would be cool to get some pics with our cars with fireworks in the backround. 4 th of July might seem a little too soon but I think if the word spreads fast enough we can do it.

July 11th is the Indy, so that date is not the best.

I would like to have it on the 4th, but that’s just me (because I can’t on the 17/18th).

As for parking on Clifton Hill…unless we get there at 8am that’s not going to happen. It has been crazy busy each time I’ve been down there, from 3pm to early morning. Two of us could get a spot if we were lucky (unless you’re talking about the parking lot where we’ve been before, and if so that’s kind of ‘iffy’ as well).

It’s going to come down to majority rules, so the vote thing was the right decision. Just voicing my opinion anyways.

The 4th is less than a week away, ain’t gonna happen.

We are aiming to make this the BIG meet of the summer.

Looks like the 17th/18th will be the weekend we do it, now leaning
towards teh 17th.

Its hard to pick a date that works for everyone, let alone one that doesnt interfere with other important events.

We also need to give enough notice to Bing if we want to do the buffet
dealio.

How many of you who voted for the 18th CAN’T come on the 17th?

I think I would be fine with either 17th or 18th (don’t think I have plans lined up yet).

if it is going ot be in niagara at our restaruant, it would have to be the sunday…

Well Bing, would Sunday the 18th be alright?

I’m sure most people don’t work on Sunday and could make it…

Ill be there for either day. 8)

I’d be in for Sunday the 18th.

let me get more info…

so far i know the price would be about $16-$18 per person.

this would include a 4-5 item buffet-style dinner and would include pop as a beverage in the price.

NO ALCOHOL of course, even for people of age.

an example of menu items that would appear:

chicken balls (hand-made on-site, not frozen)
fried rice (chicken / shrimp / vegetable / etc etc available)
egg rolls (hand-made on-site)

and a variety of stir-fry dishes, chicken wings, ribs etc etc…

i’ll pick some favourites.

best idea would be to concldue arounf 7:30-8:00 so we can all wash the cars and hit cruise night in the falls before 9:00.

anything after that would be completely off-the record, voluntary and have nothing to do with the meet itself.