Sons of Guns

Does anyone else think this show is horrible?!

YESSS… +REP SHIT WAS SO FUCKING STAGED

does the daughter give it away that bad?

Shes just a retard

damn. I actually enjoy watching this show lol

IMO its pretty amusing to watch. Everything else thats usually on during the week blows Other then lights out on tuesdays and justified on Wednesday.

bitch has a gut and an extra chromosome.

dude, you have said “i’d hit it” to far less attractive chicks on here LOL

she def has a gut you see her wearing a gut wrap under her shirt and her teeth are haggard

but i’m watching it right now :lol

yea well Wayne64SS stands firmly at WOULD NOT SMASH.

yea i can’t stop either. shits soooo cheesy. sweet fucking toy rocket launcher for pirates. wtf.

Its just so poorly staged… and the dumb bitch probably thinks that the pacific theater has something to do with planet earth.

now thats funny i dont care who you are. Also has anyone else noticed when she talks she kind of moans its very odd i half expect to see drool comin out of her snaggle toothed mouth when she speaks, but at the end of the day i love guns so i watch lol

i watched it the first time the other day, god it was horrible, fucking horrible

It is a horrible show but I still enjoy watching it none the less.

I do want to punch the daughter in the face everytime she speaks

i think the show is ok. Daughter is fucking annoying she sounds like a dude.

:rofl

I’m new to guns. I find the show entertaining. Staged or not, anything that projects firearms in a good way to the public is good.

My Boss who is a gun fanatic, finds the show annoying. But, says the same thing I do.

He puts it like this, Gun people, will hate the show, just like chopper people hate American Chopper.

bingo.

Some episodes are interesting, like the suppressed AK47 episode.

You guys are right, that nasally talking, semi-bloated daughter is annoying as shit. Some episodes I would hit it, others I wouldn’t. As long as she didnt talk I guess…