Sony CD Player $20

Bought this and never used it.

4x45 watts, has auxiliary input for ipod on the front. Also has remote.

Sony CD-GTX07. This is what it looks like.
http://remont-aud.net/_ld/64/60743535.jpg

SOLD

b ump

Where are you located ?

You bought tires off me twice haha.

My parents live on south park, I know that is close to you. I live in north buffalo but I mow lawns in hamburg every thursday and friday.

Let me know, I will stick it in my car. I never used this, so if it doesn’t work for some reason I will give you your money back for it.

Jeremy @380-5426

if this is the one you bought from me. it was in a vehicle that i bought and it worked when I removed it.

sure is

bump

what color does it light up?

idk jack shit about sound, if you get the right harness these work in anything right?

Not sure, I never installed it.

Yeah, it is pretty easy to just wire it directly to the speakers too. Just use wingnuts.

pep boys and other places sell a universal harness that plugs into your car’s stock plug, the other end is just wire. you then match up the colors (its not hard, 12v constant, 12v switch, ground, and 4 sets of poz and neg for the speakers) and soder. plug it in, slide that bitch up in dat, youre good

cmon man this is car modifying 101 here sheeesh

lol i need it to plug into a 2002 kia spectra for my girl

if i recal right, it lights up blue.

bump

i forgot about this thing, you shoulda brought it today!

I was gunna text you and ask you if you wanted it, I will be getting other cars inspected soon, should be getting that A4 this week.

If not, the roommates car is due in september.

You ever around rochester? Or would you be willing to ship this too me?

Sold to SilverGT today.

baller! lol thanks for the ticket…we couldnt find a babysitter in time for the game and the radio worked! lol

Good to hear. Glad you at least tried to go to the game.