soo i go out to ride the bike

OOPS yeah I though you had a 1000. my bad…

holy shit…i thought the dunlop qualifier was a more expensive tire!

Even the pilot powers they have on that site are $20 cheaper than what I payed… I bet they charge a lot for shipping though

EDIT: $15 shipping to 14127…which makes my $135 tire ~$150.

Free shipping.

not on that motox site brett posted.
I bet sportbike charges a bit more.

edit: I think sportbikegear only sells Michelin tires

you let cords show on a vehicle that only has two tires on the pavement?

^^ seriously guys, thats how that kid from marilla died in South Wales. They said he had cords showin on it his back tire and it let go on him while he was getting on the 400.

Not to be a mom but come on, get real.

This is what I was referring to.

Yes, but i was referring to how cheap that motox site was…

It was like $135 for pilot powers…compared to Sportbikes 157.
but motox doesn’t have free ship

MC wear bar is when you break the first set of belts.

i payed 125 shipped

[IMG]^^ seriously guys, thats how that kid from marilla died in South Wales. They said he had cords showin on it his back tire and it let go on him while he was getting on the 400.

Not to be a mom but come on, get real.[/IMG]
thats why i put one on lol when it was flat… i know i waited to long. im dumb

PS the only reason im pissed, is because now i cant smoke the tire right off my bike

air that shit up and spin it off. probably a slow leak…

touche’

there’s a place on the corner of 39 and 240, fifteen dollars for mount and balance

whats it called^

north east cycle or soemthing like that, it’s right across from pit stop pizzeria…that’s the price with the tire off the bike of course

southtown tire in springville, but im sure theres something closer to him than that.

no there is actually a motorcycle place across from south towns tire…its called northeast cycle…plus everywhere else charges an arm and a leg for just a simple mount and balance

a sportec m1 ? i had those on my r6 really took some tire warming before laying it down

m1s are butter
probably talking a z6 if its a hard compound, i rode those for awhile, got great mileage out of them and handled very well…