Soooo.... Lambo Doors

Do it, love mustangs with lambo doors.

+1 that’s what I’m saying

i knew your ordered your kit, whens it getting put on? same time as the dual exhaust?

Agreed!

BRO
it comes stock with dual exhaust.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

lmfao my badd:lol:lol

i’ll give u a hook up if u ever finish cleaning the poo off my windows :lol

two things.
first http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/6469/58249138.png looks familiar, did i see you at that gathering at rpi and told you to get normal wheels, even like stock cobra wheels? was that you i talked to?
second if youre going to spend 1K or so on something, come with me to cali, im going to buy a hachi. thats money spent better.

OH GOD YOU ARE PERFECT FOR THIS FORUM.

suicide lambo doors. Do it.

PLEASE get lambo doors, fuck getting nicer wheels and everything else… lambo doors FTMFW!!!

is the kit a direct bolt-on (120% serious). i would do it if i didn’t have to fuck shit up.

i’ll clean your shit, don’t worry :lol

LOL WAYNE WHY DONT U OFFER YOUR SERVICES, AND INSTALL THE SHIT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE !

shits dope son…I did mine bra

its universal, so old they had direct bolt on kits for like 3 cars when it was purchased. shit is dope.

Would just like to reiterate that I think it’s a great idea.

Yes it was me. HOWEVER I tried to get stock cobra rims or even looked into regular 18" 5x114.3 rims however I dont have a lift and tools but when I took it to a guys house for a trade for his wheels and he took my wheels off, he/we realized my car has been “adjusted”. His 5x114.3 lug rims did not fit and the lugs didnt go into the car enough if that makes sense. Basically it WAS NOT the calipers or anything on the car but lugs ALWAYS came up short. Not sure what it could be and can’t risk getting new wheels for 4-500 without making sure they will fit :frowning:

if you have your OEM jack and the tire iron or some sockets and a socket wrench the wheels can come off. and define “my car was adjusted”, please. lugs are not a problem, they make longer ones if you need longer ones. no big deal, LOTS of places carry those. if youre interested i have a set of Enkei wheels that are 5x114.3 i need to sel lfor 400. let me know if you want to see photos or if you want to see them in person via PM.

you should by my 18’’ 5x114.3. all 4 new tires approx 500-600 miles