Sooooooo I raced a 2010 Camaro SS today...

to bad the maro is away .i would almost play with this

Yep…it was a southern car with no rust anywhere…the price was right, so i jumped on it. After building my brothers, i wish it was awd though…lol. Although my goals for this car were never to make it a hp beast anything more than 400jp on a fwd street car is a waste imo. Im kinda into resotoration stuff…like I am making this car look like it did the day it rolled off the lot…but with a few extras…

I can turn the boost controller off, it will be like 14-15psi which is like 400ish

that would be cool. You will still beat me but it will actually be worth the race.

boosted talon… i ran the k20 from a slow roll, and came around him without much of an issue… he traps like 108-110 all day long. the thing about his car is it is VERY CONSISTANT and he can drive it well. another thing that helps it is the gearing is perfect for the power he has.

go from a 40roll with it, you will be very suprised.

probably 410-415 id imagine… still a 124car. :eek3

I still need to run Joey from 40… haha.

93 octane…no problem.

Why, the air is good, and if you can get your car to hook, why the hell not? Id still be out racing mine if it was running. Hell we just had two low 10/high 9 second cars run last weekend from a dig… no issues!

yeah joeys k20 is a monster from 40-120, puts up a fight against 11 second cars.

Oh really? :tongue

well obviously i didnt mean all of them.

:lol Im just bustin balls

ill run you on 7psi. but read it was gonna sleet tomorrow…

yeah the forecast is lookin pretty grim for tomorrow

Man I wish my car was still together!

me too man me too!

my car is ,just misin 2 grs

, , , , , , ,

cool!

I dont think tomorrow is going to work tho lol