Sooooooo I raced a 2010 Camaro SS today...

This saturday theres a bunch of us meeting up for a cruise. Let me know if your interested.

I can do a 45mph roll. I will blow the tires off like no tomorrow but Im down to do it.

60 is a dead hook spot for me this time of the year.

I would honestly like to do a 10 or 20 roll tho. Theres some new pavement in Mexico that hooks pretty well during the day when its warmer.

can i run winner of said cruise

DO WERK!

OT, “boostedtalon” do you remember racing a white Civic 4dr on the Northway like earlier this year, or late last year, I don’t remember when it was…your car looks like the dude I ran on the highway…

my girlfriend lives in the complex, i have a silver civic hatch and a red cobra, im there almost every day lol… i actually had an act 2100 in my old gst and i loved it, never really used or had any friends use a fidanza in any of our dsm’s, all of us ran act clutches, never had any problems

if you would like to, lol, its a 93oct cruise, so you can only race us on that hahaha

ok ok pump gas is it

Hahahaha…yeah i “raced” you like over year ago…I was being a dick cause I mistook your car for a pos…def should not have started in 4th…lol

LOL So you “weren’t racing” the last 2 times after your cocky wave bye-bye when I was cruising in 6th? Seemed like it.

LOL

im sure I will be able to give the bye bye wave.

nevermind… :lol you guys have fun on cold wet roads.

you can come if you want I dont care.

Do you have a 380hp tune you could run? I would play if you turned down the boost a little…I mean you and I both know theirs no point to run when your trapping in the 130’s LOL

No…dunno where you got a “cocky bye bye” wave from…if it makes you feel good you pulled on me from a 45 mph roll in 4th gear with a pos 14b at 11 psi…cool…more power to you…you and i both know that would have had a totally different out come if i didnt think your car was a joke…but that was my mistake and you pulled…cool dude…im glad you had one story to tell your other honda boys…i have heard you supposedly are running like 500hp on that setup now, which impressive…and obviously power to weight, i would never touch your car if it is at that is the case…but if your still running your little n/a k20 swap…come run me for some dough…lol…in all seriousness, i was fucking around with you and your car is a sleeper…good job…now get off my dick

His car put down 230whp on the dyno a few months ago…I got the video if you dont believe me.

he also ran 12’s @ 230whp…

Great dude…good for him. The point I made was it was my bad for not giving the car any credit and starting in 4th. 230whp is great…I wish it wasnt cold and I could push 25 psi…it would be a good run for both of us…at any rate I could carless what happens…Im not 19 and racing cars on the highway isnt the most important thing in life to me.As I said, Id love to run your car somtime as I never have run a v8 before and would like to see how the eninge I built stands…I have some decent top end with my current head/cam setup, but with my turbo setup, mid range is the main strength. Im sure we will run into each other on of these times and get to do it…like I said…if its warm and not raining this weekend Id be down.

me and a bunch of friends are going for a cruise saturday if its nice. Cory Thrane (he said he knows you, your bro bought a talon from him??) is coming along with his Turbo Integra…

if your serious, shoot me a PM with your cell and we can figure something out.

Too bad you couldnt boost your car to 25psi…

Yeah my brother did buy a talon off him. I wish I could boost to 25 but as I said, snow tires and crappy transmission arnt a good combo for that type of abuse.After all, it si my daily driver…lol

93 not 110 lol

i’m sure he’d be more than happy to run you right now… car runs good man, its no dog.

As stated…I said a couple of times it was impressive…

are you FWD?