Sooooooo I raced a 2010 Camaro SS today...

you could always fuck around with my V8 :wink:

hahahahaha +rep

hahahahahahahahahaha…thats funny

or mine, lol, anytime

Boostedtalon, what do you have goin on under that hood? evoIII 16g / 6bolt? or are you still 7? i see ur car out side ur appt all the time. nice mitsu banner in the garage! i just sold an old 6 bolt and all my other dsm parts

Would love too…what kinda numbers are you putting down? Im only at around 300hp at 15psi but 25 puts me closer to 400…not a race car by any means, but a nice sleeper non the less. I havent actually gotten to run a vast v8 yet…would love to see how I hold up…

Its a 6 bolt…ported e316g…hks cams…and everything but a built tranny. I actually am running my stock clutch at the moment. I bought a fidanza 4.3 and the fucking springs blew right out the disc…apperently its a common problem with them.I sent the thing back in april and didnt get a replacement until august!! At this point Im not gonna pull the old transmission and put it back in again…only to replace it down the road…should have my nice jacks stage 2 by january!
Thats funny you can see my banner! Do you live there too? What car do you have?

412rwhp

we can do it this weekend! I live right in Cp

Eatonualive will tag along in his Monster Cobra as well.

Im sure I can get a stock LS3 Corvette to tag along as well.

call the posse.

God damn,id love to see this.Wayne you runnin the accord.LOL

Yah the V6 spd Accord :hug haha Are you guys coming to the movies with us tonight?!?!?

I don’t understand why anyone would race this time of year. The roads are cold, your tires are cold, and if you have any sort of car that is capable of spinning its tires, that is all you are going to get. Unless you doing 100mph starts…

I don’t have one of these. So I race all winter long because it makes me feel mighty and powerful.

If you spin the tired enough they’ll warm up and hook. That’s why SSSMMMOKKKEEEEIIIINNNNN does, he just needs to hook into 5th and nail onefitty

Sick dude…Im sticking at 15 psi for this run as I already have my snows on. Even though they are v rated dunlop performance snows, traction is still an issue for me if its cold. Im definitly down if the weather stays mild like its supposed to. I like 45 mph roll runs if your down…with my transmission the way it is, Im def not doing any 5k launches lol.

+1.

I remember ‘racing’ Elliot on Rt9 last year on the way to Wal Mart when we had one of the massive snow storms. He couldn’t keep up to the awesomeness known as the LGT w/ snows with his Sentra on snows.

I’m so looking forward to racing everyone at lights with the snows that are on my impreza.

Wanna line the Impreza up against the fury known as the S4?

45 might be to slow for ssmmokkkin, he’s a roll queen :lol

I want to see a video of this!

Cool you agree, except for one sad fact- I don’t have an AWD vehicle.

You have four: two that probably could lay stripes on tarmac, one that definitely lays pipe on JDM hoes (and even select JDM bros!!), and two that would work well during an upstate winter…

Having said this, I think Vlad still has you beat in total hp (with 5x the number of vehicles and 10x the cylinder count). Sorry dude. :lol