sooooooo

today i get a phone call from lt1z28rocket wanting to know if gas conducted electricity:rofl.he then procedes to ask me my opinion on a fuel pump situation he is involved in he was wanting to install a external mounted pump in his tank "the pump was meant to be outside as it aint sealed "so after some discussion i sell him a fuel pump i had for it meant to be mounted inside the tank so he didnt kill himself or others .so me beein the nice guy i am i bring him the pump after i get out of work he tells me to meet him around the corner of his house because he got shit from his gramma because joey "k20 " tdi logic and someone else for blowin there horn at 1 am outside of his house ,so all in all the kid walked about 1/2 mile so he didnt get screemed at :lol

He’s a bit ‘special’.

haha, this is awesome. i was gonna swing by but he said he was gunna ask his aunt if its ok if i stopped by, i procedded to say no thanks and not see what kinda mayhem he created…

So he has to ask if his friends can come over?

dingleberries

the kid aint a bad kid ,he just gets confused easy .thats from what i can tell.at least he tries

a little hard

dont ya got a d/p to make fuck off sunshine

ya, i guess i’m not allowed in his development?

he’z prolly worried john was gonna beep beep

nah but he was gonna get a good smoky burnout:lol

lmk when you are ready to burnout :excited

i have some d/bs to make

it was gonna be today but ya didnt answer the phone :lol

damn, well lmk when the next is your around this area

prolly over the weekend ,was gonna get joey also but noone was around

haha

were you in the cameo?

yeah ,the new converter is in and does a great job on street tires

woot woot. gotta show z28rocket real cameo power

but he is cammed and shit what am i gonna prove

Im sure you could out drive him though. He doesnt seem like the type to be able to drive what he’s got like it needs to be driven.

he’s not bad.