sooooooooooo anyone goin to the lot tonight thread

steve has no ballsack

i did confront him,i was the only one out of prolly 30 people there that had the balls to say anything,and they were kicking the shit under cars

shoulda just moved away then.

we were on the opposite side of the lot as them

really its just not worth it anymore.
The battle against the retards has been lost and they won. Might as well let them have McDonald’s.

Nope.

theres other places with no retards so why dont we stick to those?

They will follow and find it.

they didnt last year

Sounds like another FUN year. This is just one of many reasons why I don’t go to that lot much anymore. New hangout needs to commence this year.

Bunch of noodleheads out last night.

wash=no room for ratards

just saying! :lol

Relaaaaax, we know. I’m sure that’s where the good crowd will end up, just like last year.

ok thanks

wow ,so glad i didnt go out . steve good for you sayin suttin buttttt dont say it when noone will have your back ,just sayin . justin your a herb as i see and hear just stay home with the joints blindin people asshole

how could i brake check you if i was following you mr. smarty pants?? and if you were a good driver you could ignore the lights in your rearview…or flip the little tab on your mirror to get the lights out of your eyes :retardclap

and you are going to come back with an insult about my car…yea so what?? i have a slow car?? who the fuck cares…im not out there racing and shit being cool like you…oh yea big whoop…your car is faster than mine…really who the fuck cares…im not out there to try and get some sweet street cred cuz im faster than someone else, im out there to just hang out and have some fun…so stop flexing your e-muscles and shut the fuck up

Sounds like im prolly not gonna go there to much i went lastyear and raced some pr in his civic hatch and he lost and was like yelling at me and befor i new it there were pr’s everywhere. And tall ass cody was runing his mouth to them trying to get us shoot.

really making yourself look like a tool here

lock 1, please.

That and between me and chuck we know the majority of the GPD force lol. I probably wont be out again until schools done. Atleast then ill have a car capable of having some fun.