sooooooooooo anyone goin to the lot tonight thread

Dude calm down. You really couldnt have proved his point any more. All you were doing was watching/cruising right? which made the group look bigger. hes saying your gearheads attract attention…alot of it. Tickets are no joke, we’d like to avoid them.

I dont know if you are or not, but if you’re going out when people race-don’t. In fact, that goes for anyone here really, if you’re not racing or videotaping and near the ‘action’, all you are doing is drawing (more) unwanted attention.

no dumbass, you were in front of me and i wanted to pass and you slammed on your brakes.

i never made fun of your car.
i never said mine was faster.
the more people out, the worse it is.
you were just a pain in the ass and in the way… you cut off my buddy in his 1G and were in the way.

you were in the way.
you were in the way.
you were in the way.

high 70’s next sat!!! woot woot!!!

See the events section, trying to get a few people together!

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Almost like I’ve been involved in a few street racing events in my day, eh?

Seriously guys, we all wanna watch, but let people go do their thing and check out the vid later.

gearheadjoints FTMFL

fixed everyone should rock gearheads!!!

Let me dumb this down for those of u who cannot comprehend what the main message of the last 3 pages has been:

All of you ‘followers’ need to go fuck off. If you weren’t talking to us beforehand and discussing our cruise/meet up point, then don’t follow us when we leave. Who knows, we could be going to someone’s house to get drunk, stoned, and bang hookers. Even then we wouldn’t want you there.

So fuck off, and don’t follow us again unless we ask you to. Thanks

sweet im gonna follow the group of sweet cars that leaves the lot and turn on my high to blind all in front of me!!!

basically wat your getting at?

oh and drive like a complete A$$ so it draws attn!!!

YOU ARE A FUCKING RATARDDDD.

1. you drive like an asshole cutting everyone off
  2. get rid of the POS gearhead lights because they blind everyone who is in front of you
  3. if your werent invited to partake in the cruise, do not come and drive like an asshat

yea i said thank you for being one of the smarter people here
+rep

no you shut the fuck up and stop following us you clown

Somebody bring spray paint and paint his headlights black.

corey for mayor

justin its assholes like you that got the lot to the point it is now ,and not in the good way .back about 4-5 yrs ago if ya followed people ya woulda gotten a black eye . now all you young f-n-f wannabees make it into a partyspot and so on ill be completely honest with ya if ya follow me ,ya beeter hope your brakes are better than mine if not your ins will be buyin me a new car ,

everyone that continues to go to the lot is just as dumb as the ones who go that continue to start shit.

its simple.

find a new spot.
meet there repeatedly
eventually people will come minus the shit if its well controlled

the lot is out of control and theres no controlling it back. Its a done deal. Find a new place other wise dont bitch about the jackasses that fuck everything up there because none of it is old anymore.

X895439857489548975758947894548975847589479854

some people that stil go to the lot go there for a reason , now we all know ya really cant pull off roll runs at the spot or whatnot so there in no reason for ya to go there exc to hang out .butttttt the people who have been there and do what needs to be done can get it back but negative fucks like you that dont go there are the ones kinda holdin it back .

oh and for the record the honkin shit ,its for the geese not races

Lots proven that it will never change, and I don’t want to be part of ‘defending’ it via personal altercations. I’m a fairly big boy, I can hold my own, but I’m 30 years old and don’t want the drama in my life, or around my car.

i can understand that ,but the problem isnt that big if ya know what to do ,now im not sayin violence is the answer "but god knows i love it " when dumb shit goes down try civil if that dont work use the phone im sure a.p.d. and c.p…d can use the money