Sorry I have to brag :)

For those of you who do not frequent the TMEC I thought I would post the numbers of my dyno tuned maxima. Engine mods are in the signature. Run 3 is stock with injen air intake and UDP.

http://usera.imagecave.com/knight_yyz2/1baseruncomp.bmp.jpg

thats pretty impressive

get the A’pexi intake or HKS if they make one, better hp gain.I mean, you get few extra hp gains from it…sounds nice too…cattman rocks bro.hehehe

afr is at a conservative 12.2 with greddy blue. I only run 91 octane so we didn’t go nuts with the timing since the vq35 has a tendency to ping. I don’t need more horsepower right now, I need some tires to keep from lighting up. BTY I don’t have the injen intake anymore, I have a custom made 75mm diameter short ram setup. next year I will be putting on a 80mm short ram with built in maf.

i don’t have anything to show the fuel curve, but it is at 12.2 flat from idle to WOT. I could go leaner obviously but felt 250/240 was good enough and it was getting very late that night. Next year when I make the 80 mm short ram tube with the maf sensor included I will re-tune at 13.0 and add a little more timing. We kept the timing conservative dut to pinging issues, but so far no ping with my engine so we will see what we can do next year. All the vq35 dyno’s ive seen seem pretty spike at SAE 3 smoothing. 5 looks a lot better.

I’ll also be adding some home made phenolic spacers which will hopefully add 10/10 possible more depending on how thick I can go.

if you’re in the area shoot me a pm