SPAC

Me and my brother are going to Country Throwdown too.

So the fact that I was just listening to DMB on my Mac makes you want to punch a baby?

Glad to see that you are into live music! Be sure to come out to Northern Lights in Sept-Oct (date not set yet) to support the show that I’m putting on, hell, one of shift518’s very own is one of the opening acts!!

Me and the girlfriend bought the Megaticket for all 3 of the country concerts this year! :thumbup

I know Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker and Justin Moore is one of those but forgot who the other concert is. Really the only one of them Id want to see is Justin Moore.

Who is the other concert?

Country Throwdown is on May 30th, Sugarland and Luke Bryan is June 11th, and Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker is July 24th.

Thanks.
Luke Bryan is awesome in concert. I saw him at Northern Lights last fall and he put on a hell of a show.
I dont like Sugarland at all so thats why Im not going.

Yea I’m not a huge fan of Sugarland but Jennifer Nettles could totally get it…I am however looking fwd to Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker (saw him last year and the Palace Theatre last year and it was a great show.

all i care about is montgomery gentry lol itll be the 5th time ive seen them in 2 years

I missed out too :confused: I shall deff be there this summer!

I dont mind either of them except for the fact that theyre both on the 3 country stations constantly. Overplayed, thats all.

+1 All i can think of is douchey frat kids.

I saw him there like 5 years ago, it was a good time…