Speakers for the wrx...suggestions?

I posted this in the electronics section but no one viewed it…I need suggestions fast!
While the 08 wrx speakers are way better than the 02’s they still leave much to be desired.

I have no idea when it comes to car audio…basicaly all I want is better sound and I want speakers that will fit right in the stock speaker location.

I’d like to keep the stock headunit…is this possible or will I need an aftermarket headunit?
Also what brands should I look for and what else (power ranges ect) should I look for… Like I said I am a huge rookie in car audio…I have no idea what I am looking at. So any help is appreciated!

more than likely the stock headunit is holding the factory speakers back and u will benefit more with a an aftermarket headunit first…in my maximas and sentra all with premium sound packaged I upgraded to a decent aftermarket HU and sound quality increased dramatically with out changing speakers…ideally replace everything if you have the cash and are keeping the car for a long period of time…as far as brands…i prefer Pioneer HUs thats me…i like infinity, MB Quartz, Polk or Alpine speakers