Speaking of jobs in Pittsburgh....

Originally posted by turbovw18
i can hire a techie… needs to know win 2k / ad… needs to be able to put up with bullshit… user-end work.
i don’t know if it’s 15/ hr… it’s like 30 some a year?

IM pmin gyou right now fucker You knw I need a job and have skills.

i use to work at oberg

if you need any info pm me

you start out at 9$

you work 4 days 5am-5pm then you have 4 days off

then you work 4 nights 5pm-5am

on a weekend night shift you make like 17$ an hour

just fyi…

the job at my company is not open yet… it should open within the next 2 - 3 weeks… if people are interested they can email me a resume once it opens…

working at a law firm is no walk in the park… just realize that. thanks.

ps: don’t work with halo… he likes working long nights with dudes :ugh:

Post office - ups… pay like 10 plus if you’ll work at nite

ill give u 5 bucks to wash my car

Originally posted by 2FNFast
http://www.monster.com/

go here just like the rest of us do

:eek:

Originally posted by Darkstar
ive always got high hopes!

I can make that much $$ easy down here, but cost of living is damn near impossible.

Ive been looking at house’s for rent up in the burgh area, and what would go for 5-600/month up there is easily 1000+ here…

showtimes crib will be up for rent very soon, just need 3 other people to fill it!

Originally posted by gearhead
what exactly is it then? the new building by chadwicks? Is it just a repair with no sales? Im still kinda clueless on it, but i’ll still work there

Yeah, I think it’s going to be just service. We ran out of room here and we’re putting clients off for days to a week or more because we can’t fit them in.:cool:

Originally posted by turbovw18
i can hire a techie… needs to know win 2k / ad… needs to be able to put up with bullshit… user-end work.
i don’t know if it’s 15/ hr… it’s like 30 some a year?

is tht still available? we talked about it before…

Originally posted by gearhead
showtimes crib will be up for rent very soon, just need 3 other people to fill it!

a friend of mine is taking it…but soon as he decides to move out probably this summer i’ll let you guys know…killer rent
2 story duplex , 4bd rm (one is small), 1 bath, living room, kitchen, dining room or another living room, full unfurnished basement small back yard.

in oakland near magees womans hospital off of blvd of allies
$450 + utilities…can’t beat it.
people on other side have different landlord and play like $900
street parking sucks, but thats about it.

i’ll keep you posted

i’d be interested in moving somewhere near downtown… i was looking to blow around 800 a month…