Speed Bleeders (brakes)

I’m in need of a set of speed bleeders for my car. I need the following types:
10mm x 1.0 (2)
8mm x 1.0 (2)

Pep boys online store doesn’t have it. NAPA’s online store doesn’t have it. Autozone shows the following.
Help / 2 pcs. 3/8 in. - 24 x 1 3/16 in. AMC/Chrysler/Ford/GM/Jeep 1965-2003 Brake Speed Bleeder Screw
Help / 2 pcs. 5/16 in. - 24 x 1 in. GM Brake Speed Bleeder Screw

3/8" ~= 9.5mm
5/16" ~= 7.9mm

Any ideas? Any other local places around Pittsburgh that can get me these things? I can borrow a set of the 10mm x 1.0 bleeders from a friend but I really need (2) 8mm x 1.0.

Maybe I can use mind bullets or telekenesis or something to bleed my rear brakes…

pegasusracing.com

apexperformance.net (local to pittsburgh)

both should have what you need.

Bleeding with two people is by far the easiest thing to do. If you’re close I can help no problem

get a friend sit in car 10 mm wrench pump

hold

pump

repeat 4 times

done

The faggot doesn’t have any friends. They all just use to him to ride in his BADDDDD WRX.

Thanks for the reply. I got a power bleeder from apexperformance but unfortunately the seal between the pump and my brake fluid reservoir wasn’t perfect and it leaked after 5psi of pressure. Had to bleed it the old fashioned way. I used two speed bleeders for the front and I think I’m just going to get a set for the rear and bleed the brakes again. Speed bleeders are by FAR the easiest thing to use. Just crack open the valve and pump the brakes and done!

Apex are pretty nice people…they always have a stand at BeaveRun in case you need some little stuff. Thier prices are great too…did you actually go up there or order by phone?

JUst curious, because thier “shop” is a house…literally. It’s kind of deceiving

Yup, I actually went there. Had no idea they were located in my old neighborhood! Brought back some memories just driving through there. Unfortunately, I’m going to have to return this power bleeder.