speed sensor.

i got a question about my speed sensor i did a s13 sr swap into a s14 and im using the ka speed sensor. but i dont htink its that accurate, i have the speed limiter cut (yellow wire with green stripe) and yesterday i was going around 210 or 220km/h on the 400 and hit the speed limiter.
my rpms were at like 6500

when i had the motor in my s13 i was using the sr20 speed sensor and i used 2 cut off at about 240km/h

do i need 2 use the ka speed sensor ?

Ive read If youre using a US cluster go with a US speed sensor, if youre using JDM cluster go with JDM ss, that way theyre both calibrated to eachother.

love how people post about the speed limiter, So you hit the speed limiter at 220 eh lol you shouldnt need to go that fast on the 400

ino i shudnt need 2 go that fast but uno i was just checking when i hit the speed limiter. i usualy dont drive 2 fast just 1ns in a while. some times i feel real lucky going that fast especialy that day when i turned back after my little drive just around where i was doing 200 i saw a cop pulling over some 1.

i tihnk i seen your car on torbram and steels last week with a unpainted bumper.

:smiley: yeah that was me, I saw you looking over with your friend, probably thinking what a piece of shit, lol yeah I was in the middle of putting my kit on this winter when my dad gets in an accident, leaving me no choice but to put the car together as is and drive. sucks, just waiting for them to buy a new car so that mine can go back under the knife.

hope your speed sensor issue works out, im actually looking for a Dohc KA sensor myself

Like above. You must use S14 KA speed sensor for S14 CDN cluster, for JDM use the JDM sensor. Simple as that.

doba u prolly would of laughed if u seen the my muffler lol its all banged up and sits about 2 inches off the ground.

lol no didnt see that, hey nothing new… most 240’s on the road are beat up hehe