Speed TV sucks

I thought I would rant on here for a few minutes since I am bored and was hoping to veg out watching TV. Since I am basically obsessed with cars I can veg out watching the dumbest and most terrible quality programs. Why doesn’t Speed TV have anything anywhere close to this level? The bar could not be lower.

I can honestly watch West Coast Customs on Discovery HD while only being mildly offensive since its a program which has something to do automotive tuning. I can watch Powerblock on spike despite the terrible hosts and narrow minded mods (civic with front mount intake) I can watch it because I’m not that picky, I just want to see some wrenches turning.

Now Speed is supposed to be the channel for me, at least you would think.

So why can I never, ever, find a show that I can sit through without turning off the TV?

Unique whips is complete shit.
Nascar is insulting to my intellegence and technology in general.
Pinks… WTF, I would rather watch reruns of CSI
Barret Jackson is the same shit over and over and over again, with terrible hosts
Pass time, that guy needs to off himself
Two guys garage, Where did they find these people from?

The only two shows with potential of me watching an entire 30 minute show are: Gearz (why did they have to add that Z? stupid fucks) and cut chop rebuild, at least they get the super annoying host to follow around peope who know what the fuck they’re doing.

/rant

cmon you dont like unique whips?

I really don’t like ANY automotive programming right now. Unique whips… is unbearable

i dont blame you

I agree. It also seems that I have seen every show on there at least 10039848950 times already. Do they ever air anything new???

Speed tv shows more car shows than actual racing. It’s pretty pathetic thank god I get my racing fill via torrents

i like speed tv. its one of the etter channels on TW.
Stop bitching, you missed the all day marathons of pinks and pinks all out ect.

Wrecked is a good show aswell, I like unique whips too, tho im not into custom cars.
Atleast you didnt turn it on during a 4 hr long auto auction. the channel is like 4$ a month stfu.

Seriously, its true. Once you’ve seen 1 Pinks, you’ve seen them all.

Rush HD has a couple of automotive shows. Motocross and gravity games crap if you are into that. They’ve been playing last years drifting event (i think it was on Discovery theater too)…and some rallye and endurance programming too.
Nice that its all in HD. But too bad Voom network is going bye bye. So in a few weeks it will be gone completely,

I recorded a German Touring car race the other day just because I figured I wouldn’t see another ONE for a couple years. LOL
You think it suckS right now, wait until NASCAR starts up again next month.
24/7 YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!!!

Dude pinks is ok if your EXTREMELY bored, its kinda of funny the guys argue over how many lengths they want after they just had a dead even race.:rant:

truckU sucks

they have some good dirtbike shit on once and a while…

I dont like this monster jam shit

I forgot about monster jam.

Do they actually have viewers for that show?