spell check appreciation thread

best mah’fuckin ideal ever. now i can read some of the useless posts on here.

and note-- spell check flagged my ghetto spelling of motherfucking. will even spell check swears.

looks like you need grammer check also. just because it’s spelled correct doesn’t mean its used correct.

well, even spell check swears.

nice!

When trying to incorrectly correct the grammar of someone who I believe has a degree in english please at least spell grammar correctly. :kekegay:

Also, I’m pretty sure he was looking to get the point across —> (it) “will even spell check swears”

comic sans font > spell check

im a math minor.

i suck at the english. just when i find something it means that it must be bad.

thank you as you are correct in what i was trying to do. maybe next time i will be grammatically correct too. how “well” fits into that sentence is beyond me. “will” does, yet i made a fragment sentence as i was writing how i would have spoke it in conversational dialog. maybe later on, I’ll start a grammar thread for flying low…

If “we” want to start being anal about grammar, I think some corrections are in order for your statement.

At the very least it should read as follows:

“Looks like you need grammAr check also. Just because it’s spelled correctLY doesn’t mean it’s used correctLY.”

After these corrections, the above statement is still full of other errors like sentence fragments and bad syntax, but maybe “we” don’t need to get that technical.

:kiss:

i don’t have time to spell / grammAr check you mother fuckers.

That’s so special

http://uplink.space.com/attachments/344129-church_lady.jpg