Sperm donation?

+1 on 2TurboZ’s comment…

i’ve looked into it before, but that’s the only thing holding me back…i really wouldnt like the thought of having several kids out there, none of which i’d ever know of…

as much as I wouldnt like to put another worthy competitor out there in the quest for world domination, im gonna bank on the fact that the mediocrity of the sperm bank broad will cancel out my greatness.

[quote=“Freek,post:15,topic:32182"”]

http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/sperm/sperm7.html
Yes, you will probably get paid. How much? Well, it depends. One center advertises rates of $1 to $45, depending on the quality of sample.

[/quote]

how would you feel to know your baby batter is only worth 1 dollar ?? HAHAHA…

“ya know what… actually, now that we see you in person… heres .35 for your cup”

but it’s definitely worth a shot.

also found that a humorous way to word it as well hahaha

Wasn’t there a court case where a donor’s confidentiality was violated, and the offspring was reunited with his bio father? Correct me if I’m wrong…

totally not worth the time/effort

lol i’m out

[quote=“ly555is,post:24,topic:32182"”]

Wasn’t there a court case where a donor’s confidentiality was violated, and the offspring was reunited with his bio father? Correct me if I’m wrong…

[/quote]

i dont know bout that one… but that just reminded me of a story i heard on the news that backs up how vile women can be… no offense to any of you…

long story short…

this couple were planning on having a baby, and the husband deposited in the bank… needless to say they broke up, and dude didnt think to take the sperm out, and the girl went and got herself pregnant with it…

she has the kid, with his nutcicle, and then tries to sue him for child support…

needless to say, the judge threw the case out… but how fucking piece of shit are you to try something like that…

ill look for the story and try and post it, cause its almost too insane to be true… it happened some months ago

I’d be afraid of the first lawsuit that held the biological father (donor) responsible for child support. In our age of litigation I’m sure it’s not far off.

Or even just a mother who finds the father and claims they had sex and thus she deserves child support.

EDIT: LOL see?!

[quote=“BikerFry,post:28,topic:32182"”]

I’d be afraid of the first lawsuit that held the biological father (donor) responsible for child support. In our age of litigation I’m sure it’s not far off.

[/quote]

That’s my angle. I never, ever would - just for that reason. There can be another case eventually, and if it’s successful, that is one SLIPPERY fucking slope for ANYONE that’s ever donated.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

[quote=“boxxa,post:30,topic:32182"”]

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

[/quote]

i cant get on that here at work… please Lord tell me that someone isnt posting for a sperm donor on craigslist… if so, i will have completely lost all faith in humanity :frowning:

read it when you get home. It’s a work of art on behalf of All that Is Man

if i got paid 1$ every time i whacked it id have more $ then bill gates

seems like you can make some good $$$ in the process, but like most others… I wouldn’t like that I had children out there that I’d probably never meet

[quote=“Twizted,post:33,topic:32182"”]

[/quote]

thats actually kinda sad hahahaha

[quote=“Twizted,post:33,topic:32182"”]

[/quote]

Sounds like you may be a little raw… or deprived (with an upward inflection)

Not in one million fucking years.

[quote=“ly555is,post:32,topic:32182"”]

read it when you get home. It’s a work of art on behalf of All that Is Man

[/quote]

i read this last night… that was the greatest thing ive ever read… i really hope it was true

I am all for this, why wouldnt you want to get paid to drop the swimmers?

[quote=“matter,post:39,topic:32182"”]

I am all for this, why wouldnt you want to get paid to drop the swimmers?

[/quote]

moral issues… its not really about the money to people cause you dont get paid THAT much. theres potential, but you have to be next to God himself to get good money for your nut.

people dont want the responsiblity of knowing they have children out there that arent theirs, the dont want the liability of what could happen if the mother or child wants to find the person.

think about if you dropped a cup before you ever had a family, then 15 years later, a kid, or multiple kids, plus a mother could show up on your door step wanting to meet you… it scares people, thats why most people do “home deposits” rather than going to the bank