Split:poop coupe fs/ Dkids garage queen

rollseyes

free bump for a great car

EDIT: AWESOME. thank you brett/whoever split this

(from the other thread)

EPIC fail. i’m not making REDICULOUS, outlandish claims like you saying that i’m an epic driver and that i have the greatest auto X car ever and i can beat anybody. I’M OUT THERE TO HAVE FUN :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm it was my first time driving a rwd car under any at-the-limit situation and i have a LOT of room to improve, at least i can admit that

you take everything wayyyyyyyyy too seriously, it’s great :rofl

someone did, i think it was benny

You know i should just get an MR2. Purebred race car. BUT only if i take out the carpeting in the trunk

you are absoutely pathetic. you really are :lmao :lmao

dkid. quit being dumb.

I said it wasnt going to be as hard as you made it out to be. Which its not. Im laughing in my chair right now about how much everyones up in my bussiness. Fruit

Dkid: minus 1 point.

OK? You killed me on that one. Hows this suppesed to be a game if your not getting a big dick

dkid, keep acting out, and you will get the blood lock. you dont want the blood lock again do you?

no one’s in your business, it’s just kind of funny that you’re garaging a not-exactly-mint, not-highly-modified honda civic.

and if it wasnt that hard, why couldnt you get closer than 2.5 seconds from my 22 year old shitbox with 22y/o struts and original 80lb springs?

that wasnt an attempt to “kill you”, it was an expression of my amusement. taking out all the airfilter shit and the carpet/sound deadening nearly doubled my trunk space. and since it does absoutely nothing, why not take it out? i’m not looking for show-car points, here.

your gonna have to work alottttttt of hours to make that thing fast :rofl

Whatever lol im just messing around. Glad i didnt kill a f/s thread either. Ive got a big exam tommorow pz guys.

you did kill it, thats why someone split it

:rofl :number1

wuznt me man

who dun it? someone dun it., check the mod logs, i bet it was bennyfizzle

maybe i’m a moderator and no one knows it yet :shifty

that wasnt an attempt to “kill you”, it was an expression of my amusement. taking out all the airfilter shit and the carpet/sound deadening nearly doubled my trunk space. and since it does absoutely nothing, why not take it out? i’m not looking for show-car points, here

My first time out. Well be more competative at edenburg.

Ok, NOW you can calm down. You KNOW you took the carpet and shit out of the trunk for the whole “gutted” effect. When in fact, having a carpet in your trunk does nothing but make it get extremely dirty in there and not useful as a trunk at all.