Split:poop coupe fs/ Dkids garage queen

whatttttttt :excited

I dont see the joke. Your right i will have to work alot of hours. But Any k-series bolts right in my car. Minus the k23t for you smartasses. Im out for good now.

poll added

And it still won’t be fast. That car is no old school hatch man, it’s a heavy, new style car. You’d be lucky to get mid-low 14’s with any other k series in there.

his boy Tito reno from e-town was runnin mid 14’s with a k20a or z1 i dunno which one it was

o man… thats awful, their was an eg k20z1 hatch i saw that ran an 11.9 on slicks

it was an ep3, silver in color, fooled everyobne by sayin its an a3 and it was not

Yeah, that SUCKS

Does anyone know how to spell ridiculous?

Its a k20a swap with no kpro or boltons. Thats what the type-r runs and it has the same motor.

The car is 2600 lbs. It is heavy but i dont plan to make it a drag car either. Many people go mid 13’s with a bolton k20a2 swap.

That thing running 14.8s was ITR swapped?

Yeah he runs consistant 14.5’s. The cars not fast but then again hes got alot to work with. Its the same as an rsx-s when it comes to drag racing.

Youngins getting LOUD

Calm down gloves jr. nobody is getting loud

whose gettin loud? tito’s car was unimpressive LOL

why does dave all the vw… poop

:rofl

100,000,000,000% false. you should see how thick the carpet was and how many stupid silencers and stuff were on the intake back there (yes, the intake ran ACROSS my trunk and into the other side of the rear firewall from the scoop :lmao )

before i couldn’t fit my carpet shampooer in there for off-site details, now i can :excited

function>form.

kthnxbai

what kinda shampooer you got? i got a kirby…

(i know you’re being sarcastic, but here it is :lol )

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/productImages/9/3/00000120493-BissellLittleGreenProHeat1425-large.jpeg