Sponsors, where'd they go?

Just wondering where they are hiding with this new forum

We currently have no sponsors right now. You can look @ our former sponsors section.

I guess we will have to work on getting some back…

Can someone send me the advertising details for the boards ? I sent a few Pm’s and no reply, not sure who to contact…

You can send your PM’s to me or Impact Blue.

i am also interested in maintaining sponsorship provided that the cost is commensurate with the size of the forum and other key indicators.

i had spoken about this recently but responded that i was not too keen on paying twice what we charge on SON240sx for a forum that is smaller.

Hey Bing,

Here is a link to our current sponsor’s package. If you want to talk send me and email to ryan@n-e-c-c.com

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/documents/NECC%20Sponsors%202008.pdf

Ryan

If anyone or campany that is interested in sponsoring on this forum should just wait, I paid for months now and still didn’t see anything up yet, but I get an email replied after two that I sent to the forum’s admins. untill you see Autodream section then you know it up and running. I am still waiting for a reply from my last email.

Ok… Autodream account is up and running. I have Turbo200 as the admin as requested. Your forum has also been active for 2 weeks now. If you have proeblems please contact myself or Steve.

Ok I guess we will just make correction from here if any, thanks for the Email Ryan. I though you were just ignoring our emails and concerns, I appologize. I will send you a banner soon. thanks

Nguyen